𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙙𝙮 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖æ𝙩 𝙧𝙣
➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙙𝙮 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙯  𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖æ𝙩 𝙧𝙣➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗦𝗛𝗘 woke up٫ still in Shidou's arms.
She yawned-- unfortunately his scent was so good she didnt want to leave٫ he smelled of sweet vanilla and strawberries.

She smiled before moving out of his grasp٫ not waking him up.
She decided she will spend the day at Karasu's dorm for the memes.

She gently kissed his cheek before leaving٫ as she left a note behind on the kitchen table so Aryu wouldnt hunt her down.

She got changed before leaving٫ happily skipping to his dorm.
She basically just wanted to see Hiori.
He is too precious.

On her way to the dorm٫she bumped into ness and kaiser.
She was bumping into them a lot٫ maybe its not a coincidence?
Anyway!

"Eh?? Goodmorning!" she greeted them.
"Goodmorning٫ n/n!" Ness beamed happily.
"Shut up Ness." Kaiser scoffed before looking at her with a smirk.

"Now٫now.. Where are you off to?" he smiled.
"just going to go hang out with my friends!" she gave him a close-eyed smile.
"You should hang out with us again!" Ness blurted out٫ already planned beforehand.

"Eh~? Of course! We can hang out on Saturday! But٫ I really need to go now. Bye bye!!" she smiled before running away to the dorm.

------------------------

"You know٫ you're good at following rules٫" Kaiser said to ness٫ walking away as he smiled proudly.
"Hurry up٫ ness."
"y-yes! sorry!"

--------------------------

She knocked lightly on the dorm door٫ yawning.
She really wants to talk to hiori.
Soon٫ the door opened٫ revealing two shirtless males that look like they just woke up.

"Oh! Morning٫ N/n!" Otoya said٫ as Karasu smirked.
"AH SHIT! PUT ON A FUCKING SHIRT YOU PERVERTED ASSHEADS!!!" she shoved past them and ran to hiori٫ who was standing innocently by the doorway from the shouting.

She hugged him tightly.
"HELLO HIORI٫ MY SNOOKIE!!!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE٫ YOU KNOW THAT????" she shouted٫ kissing his cheek.
"A-ah... Morning n/n٫ could you let go of me please..?" he asked innocently٫ before she looked at him with a cold gaze.

"𝙉𝙤."
"o-okay im sorry?"
"Dont be."
"ermm.. okay??"

"Oh! Goodmorning٫ [Reader]!" Yukimiya came into frame٫ yawning as he seemed like he just woke up.
"AAAAAAH!!! YUKI!!!" She shouted٫ running to him instead and tackled him into a hug.
"GOODMORNING!!"

She gently kissed his cheek just like how she did with hiori٫ before plainly clinging onto him.
"You and hiori are so kyuuuuuttteeee~" she smiled.

"Oi٫oi. What about us?" Karasu asked smugly with Otoya next to him.
"What about you?" she glared at them٫ as yukimiya nervously laughed.
"Heh.. N/n٫ maybe you should--"
"𝙉𝙤."

➝𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜???➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢➝𝙮𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙞➝𝙬𝙘:465

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢
➝𝙮𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙞
➝𝙬𝙘:465