𝗆𝖻 𝗌𝗋𝗋𝗒

➝𝙪𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮??
➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

➝𝙪𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮??➝𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 she was out of her shock٫ it was 5am.
No٫ she did not sleep٫
Yes she is still failing and she wont get over it.

She got up from the bed she was in and looked around.
"Where the shit am i?" she sighed.
"Whatever. Hope there's attractive men in here." she giggled before someone walks in.

"Oh! You're awak--" instantly he got hit.
"YOU FUCKING WEIRDO! WHO KIDNAPS A GIRL LIKE ME?! CREEPY ASS BITCH!"  She yells٫ as he just stares at her.

Soon a boy with black hair walked towards them and cackled.
"YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS BUT GOT HIT BY ONE HARDER THAN YOUR LAST EX!" he cackled and began crying from laughter.

She rolled her eyes and walked away from them٫ before noticing a blue haired boy in a room.
she gasped loudly.
He is so cute.
She then also noticed the same brown hair boy with glasses that mogged her the other day.
She might move in here.

Soon٫ the same two boys from earlier were behind her.
The one she hit really hard had a green stripe in his white hair.
"You look like toothpaste.. And smell like shit." she states at him.
"What about me٫ darling?" the other one with black hair stated as she stood there frozen.

"You.. You.... um..." she inhaled before starting٫
"you are the most gorgeous٫ beautiful٫model wise٫ dazzling٫  handsome٫ attractive٫ amazing٫ appealing man I've ever laid my eyes on. Kaiser in first٫ period." she stated and exhales.

"Whats your names anyway?"
"Mine's Karasu Tabito٫ but I wouldn't mind being called your boyfriend.." he smirked.
"What's up with these fine men flirting with me..." she mumbled to herself.
"Im Otoya Eita-- I don't look like toothpaste!" he scoffed.

"You're the rudest female I've ever met.." he sighs.
"I think she's quite nice and gorgeous. Perfect to be mine٫ hmm?" Karasu smirks.
"YOU ANNOYINGLY ATTRACTIVE MEN CAN GO LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE YOU٫ SHIDOU AND KAISER WONT LEAVE ME ALONE EVER!!!!" she shouts and sighs.

Soon the brown haired boy comes out the room with a confused look.
"And you!" she points at him.
"You annoyingly gorgeous bastard! You cant even fucking see and you look better!" she shouts at him angrily.
"Uh..? thank you and im sorry?" he tilts his head.

she glares at him before sighing٫ "Anyway! Whats your name٫ pretty boy?" she asks٫ she noticed her confidence has been blowing up٫ so now she can kind of flirt.
"Ah.. Im Kenyu Yukimiya.."
"Oh! Like that famous bitch? Cool! Im your future wife٫ actually. Im from the year 2036! We get married and have 3619 kids." she smiled at him innocently as he nodded slowly a concerned-shocked face evident.

"Anyway! Who's the cutie patootie there?" she point to the light blue haired boy.
"Oh. Thats Hiori Yo." Karasu said. At the sound of his name٫ he turned to look at them and blinked at the [Hair color] girl.

"..YOU'RE SO CUTE!" she ran to him and tackled him in a hug٫ as he side eyed her.
"Oh. Thanks..?" he nodded٫ hugging her back.
"Oh shit! I still have classes-Rin is gonna beat my ass!" she said٫ getting up and running to the front door as Karasu and Otoya followed her٫ making sure she's safe.

"Okay~ see you guys around!" she states once they are in front of her dorm. She then kissed Karasu and Otoya's cheek and ran inside.
"Huh. What a girl."
"She soo wants me."
"Delusion is a disease٫ get well soon Karasu."
"Fuck you."

She got yelled at by rin- Again.
But it was so worth it.

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧➝𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜➝𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙃𝙊𝙔!!!➝𝙒𝙘: 623

➝𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
➝𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙃𝙊𝙔!!!
➝𝙒𝙘: 623