𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌

𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗍

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 that class٫ a familiar blonde male waited for her outside of her lesson٫ looking quite guilty-- yet still seeming forced as he stood there٫ head low

She walked out and saw him; her gaze immediately darkening.
'Why was he here? Whats his deal?'
Those were the only thoughts she had at that exact second٫ exact moment.

He looked at her and smiled slightly٫ noticing her annoyed stare.
He than began talking so this situation wasn't awkward for the both of them.
"Um.... N/n- im really sorry for getting rid of your things... We can always start over٫ yk?" he stated٫ sounding like he put little to no effort in that apology.

She stared at him٫ almost like she was contemplating on accepting such half-assed apology.
She smiled brightly and just as he was about to hug her for accepting his apology...

"Fuck you. Don't talk to me you stupid fucking prick. Wanna take my shit? Thats something ill never forget. Did you think ill also forget how you chose manami over me when she had NO evidence? I will NEVER forgive you. I dont care how fucking upset you get. That is something that will stick with me to the fucking grave٫ Shidou. I fucking hate you to the core. Never talk to me again٫ asshole."

She walked away٫ leaving him completely flabbergasted as some girls nearby giggled at it like it was a breakup٫ whilst some had their phones out.
He stood there as embarrassment sunk into him٫ feeling even more guilty.

She walked down the hall٫ feeling more relieved. If only she could be so confident with the others...

She ended up skipping classes today٫ not wanting to deal with anyone's shit anymore

She didnt want to bother anymore٫ after all٫ its useless.
Useless when everyone has at least something to use against her.

She went to the college's garden; sitting under a tree as the shade covered her completely.

She couldn't help but feel useless٫ useless and helpless.
She has so much ideas٫ but wont use it.
Why?

She really doesn't know.
She doesn't even care anymore.
She just wants to feel at peace again.
At peace with Ness and Kaiser-- when she didnt feel a slight tang of fear around them.

At peace with her friends individually٫ what she didnt feel like her life had been disturbed.
At peace with her mother٫ cooking with her and singing along to stupid songs.
She wishes she could go back to it.

'But... I can.'
She thought٫ immediately snapping herself out of this.
What was there to stop her from changing her future٫ her present and mind?
Nothing.
Just herself.
A fight with herself.
And٫ the real her will win.
No matter what.

She got up٫ she's gonna make peace for herself instead of waiting around like something will happen on its own.
What even disturbed her?
It was the fact that she was being stalked.
The fact that her past took control of her mind٫ body and actions.
Its stupid fucking reasons.

She walked around the college٫ having an annoyed expression

She didnt know where to start- how would she even change herself drastically like this?

She could confront Ness- but how would she know its him stalking her?
Its kinda obvious by the strong scent he leaves off٫ the color of his hair.
But٫ what if she's wrong?

Maybe she can just stop.
Stop talking to the people she doesn't want to talk to.
Or just ignore it all٫ and live normally.
Life doesn't have to be about this.

She then entered the college; whats better then to just hang out with her friends?
She then stopped abruptly٫ lost in thought as she rethought almost her entire life.
Maybe she's just tired
Maybe she just needs some social interaction
Maybe she needs to eat
Maybe she needs some water

Maybe she's gaslighting herself.
She isn't fucking tired.
She isn't a kid and she doesn't need a nap.
She's well hydrated and well fed.
She knows practically the entire college and can go nag someone if she likes.
She doesn't want this life anymore.
From now on٫ she's gonna actively be changing herself and the people around her.

She's not a fucking submissive girl anymore.
She's not gonna agree with something she should disagree with.
Fuck life
Fuck her friends
And fuck everyone around her.

Whilst walking down the hall she saw Mei٫ Manami's best friend staring at her with a smirk.
Mei walked up to [Reader]٫ smirking as she seemed threatening.
"So٫ you're the reason Manami went to the hospital and got away with it? Im gonna make your life hell٫ [Surname]. Your little happy cruise where you got to be with hot males without problems ends here."
She said to [Reader], as she just stared at the black haired girl in front of her.

"You want a cookie for that?" [Reader] said carelessly٫ she couldn't careless if she went to jail٫ died٫ killed someone٫ fought someone٫ nothing
She doesn't not give a single fuck.

Mei stared at her with a displeased expression٫ seeming rather mad for such a comment.
"Well fuck you too٫ [Surname]." She snickered before turning back٫ beginning to walk away.

'Did she think she ate or something?
She looks like a fucking clown.' is all that [Reader] thought.

𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽𝗐𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗈 [𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋]'𝗌 𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖺𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝖼!!!!!𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌-

𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝗐𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗈 [𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋]'𝗌 𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖺𝖿 𝖺𝗋𝖼!!!!!
𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌-