𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗌𝗆

𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝗎𝗋𝗆...
𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.... (𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇)

𝖠𝗋𝖼 6 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖼; 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 8 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖬𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦٫ 𝖺𝗋𝖼 7 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 "𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅" 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌!!

𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝖮𝗋٫ 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌? (𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾٫ 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 10𝗍𝗁٫ 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍/𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌!!!)

𝖠𝗇𝖽...
𝖤𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒!!!!

𝗔𝗦 she went to her dorm٫ she was just thinking about her life here at the college

𝗔𝗦 she went to her dorm٫ she was just thinking about her life here at the college. Its almost like she just became mentally unstable whilst dealing with strange occurrences while being there. Odd٫ right?

The weird occasional run ins with Kaiser and Ness٫ the weird feeling of being watched٫ Manami٫ and... Everyone gave off their own odd feeling overall.

She didnt understand how or why٫ but they all felt٫.. A little off everyday. Of course she cant judge Sae and Kurona٫ she just found out they exist.

But she can perfectly judge everyone else. She doesn't really like how she constantly doesn't feel alone٫ except for when she is alone.
Thats only when she cant feel the presence out her window٫ the familiar smell behind her during lessons٫ the odd magenta eyes٫ and the :> smile---

𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩.
'What?' she thought٫ the only person she could be accusing٫ is...
Ness.
But٫ he cant be her stalker٫ right?
He is so sweet٫so soft and so kind.
But.
There's a chance.

'Well... Anyway...' she thought٫ just walking to her dorm.
Its been a while since she's been in there٫ after all٫ she dealt with the most fake people ever.
Her own roommates٫ people she truly liked.
And only one apologized on behalf of the other two.

'Fucking idiotic.' she thought٫ opening the door and entering.
"Im back.." she said٫ before going into her room.
There٫ she saw....
Nothing.
No furniture٫ no clothes.
Just٫ empty.

"What the fuck?" she muttered out loud٫ before seeing none other than Rin٫ looking frustrated.
"Hi٫ N/n."
"Rinnie٫ snookie٫ pookie٫ my love٫ what the fuck did you do to my perfectly fine room." she asked٫ slightly aggressive.

He sighed before saying٫ "It wasn't me٫ it really wasnt. Shidou decided that if you arent gonna be here٫ you can stay with some of your other friends. I tried telling him٫ I genuinely did. He didnt care--"

"Fucking bitch. He better watch that fucking mouth of his٫ and his fucking actions before I cuss him out and treat him like Manami." she scoffed٫ grabbing her bag.
"Actually٫ where is he?"
"In his room٫"

She immediately went there٫ opening the door angrily.
"SHIDOU WHAT THE FUCK. DO YOU WANT TO DIE٫ YOU UGLY BITCH?? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG I SPENT ON THAT ROOM?? I WILL FUCKING DM YOUR PARENTS ON FUCKING FACEBOOK. I HOPE YOU GET A DISEASE AND BECOME TOO BROKE TO PAY FOR IT YOU STUPID ASS COCKROACH LOOKING ASS MAN-WHORE." she yelled٫ as he was just like '😨'

"Listen٫ N/n-"
"NO. YOU FUCKING LISTEN HERE٫ BITCHASS." she yelled٫ legit looking like if he said something wrong she would beat him up until he looses color.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE FUCKING FORGIVEN FOR FIRST TREATING ME SHITTY٫ ACTING LIKE YOU CAN BE SWEET AFTERWARDS٫ NOW GETTING RID OF MY ROOM. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DUMB FUCKER." she yelled before slamming his door shut٫ leaving.

"Rin babes٫ tell Aryu to apologize before I do the exact same thing to him. Im gonna go stay at my friends dorm. Goodnight!" she smiled 'sweetly'٫ kissing his cheek before leaving.
He is still flabbergasted at what she said to shidou٫ so he didnt even hear what she said.

She then thought about whos dorm to stay in٫ and decided to stay at Loki's dorm. Why? Well...
Karasu and the others would annoy her even more٫ kaiser and ness would be creepily quiet (+she doesn't really trust ness anymore) and she doesn't want to bother anyone else.

So she walked to his dorm٫ and texted him.

--------------------

𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗆 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾𝖾 🎀
hi
lijh
Loku
pls
elt me stay by ur dorm for a bit
im abt mentally bust so hard rn its crayz

𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗆 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾𝖾 🎀hi lijhLokuplselt me stay by ur dorm for a bitim abt mentally bust so hard rn its crayz

this is legit me rn snookie
respond or ur gay for shidou and isagi

𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗍 🎀
hi
[Responding to: elt me...] err٫ ok
bring your bags٫ ill wait for you.
Also dont mind the other little gremlin in my dorm
Rant to me when you get here٫ and I heard the yelling from 2 floors above.

𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗎𝗆 𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗉𝖾𝖾 🎀
oopsies٫ open up bby

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗍 🎀
👍

-----------------------

She expected to see Loki opening the door٫ but it was someone else.
To her٫ he looked extremely cute.
"Hi!!" he greeted.
"Whatcha need?"
"Loki said I can stay over٫ lemme in lil bro."
"Ight٫ight."

𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖨 𝗃𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅٫ 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾...

𝖨 𝗃𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗎𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅٫ 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅٫ 𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 7𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌!