𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐

➝𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙮
➝𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬٫ poor Yukimiya was let go from her tough grasp٫ as they were now just sitting in the lounge٫ talking about random stuff

"guys٫ math is green and english is red٫ I swear." Karasu said٫ causing an argument.
"NO! MATH IS RED AND HISTORY IS GREEN." Otoya shouted and karasu scoffed.
"HISTORY IS FUCKING YELLOW٫ WHAT THE FUCK???" he shouted and she sighed.

"Reminds me of Shidou and Rin." she yawns
Yukimiya٫ who sat next to her٫ silently laughed.
"Right٫ those two usually fight." he smiled.
"Oh my good grief٫ yuki I will strangle you. If I dont strangle you I will kiss you." she stated calmly.

He gave a concerned smile before looking away٫ looking concerned and confused at best.

After what felt like hours٫ they finally stopped and it was now 7pm. She got there at 5pm.
"Did you guys seriously have to argue for that long..?" she stared at them with confusion.

They both nodded im sync.
"Of course. Clearly٫ I won." Otoya said٫ smirking.
"Don't lie to yourself." Karasu scoffed.
"both of you shut the shit up before I scoff my shoes down your throats."
"Yes ma'am."

She rolled her eyes before smiling٫
"Lets watch a movie!" she exclaimed happily٫ she was always one for movies٫ they are one of her favorite types of things to watch.

Everyone else agreed٫ as they all snuggled up closely on the couch as a horror movie began to play.

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥: 45 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚.)

Most of them was asleep now; only ones being karasu and ofc٫ [reader], awake.
Soon٫ a spicy scene came up in the movie.
He smirked.

He slowly slithered his hand onto her thigh--- staring at her flirtatiously.
"Oi٫oi. Dont try nonsense here you flirt٫" she scoffed and flicked his forehead as he laughed.

"Oh? why? Dont you feel anything when I flirt with you٫ hm?" he leaned close to her as she rolled her eyes.
"Of course I do٫ but right now?? You're so odd." she muttered.

"How so?" he asked٫ staring at her with a gaze she didnt like.
She knows that gaze--- it looked...
𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘.
"Hm. You barely know my favorite color and you're flirting with me. Seems like a playboy act٫ does it not?" she asked٫ as he nods.

"AAAAAGHHHHH SHITAAAAATTT!!! IM SO SORRY ALICEEEEEEE!!!!!" Otoya suddenly yelled and fell off the couch٫ waking up yukimiya and hiori.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" yukimiya yelled٫ losing his cool.

"Oh shit٫ sorry guys. Just had a tiny nightmare." he said with the cringest tone٫ laughing awkwardly. "sorry to wake up my senpais.." he looked away as the rest looked at each other.

"What the fuck?" They all said (except otoya) in sync.

➝𝙐𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨➝𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨➝𝙊𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚➝𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙄𝙈 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣 �...

➝𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨
➝𝙊𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
➝𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙄𝙈 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝙅𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙣 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉!! (𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚!!!)
➝𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮٫ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥
➝𝙒𝙘: 493