𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒

𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗆٫ 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗋 🔥⁉️💯
𝗌𝗈𝗓 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌٫ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝖿
𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝖪𝗂𝗄𝗎𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 🔥

𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗆٫ 𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗋 🔥⁉️💯𝗌𝗈𝗓 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌٫ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝖿𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖪𝗂𝗄𝗎𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 🔥

𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 everyone settled٫ it finally becoming time for everyone to sleep٫ it was already 4:30am.
"Aw shit guys٫ I might needa dip." [Reader] stated٫ looking at her phone.

Karasu and Otoya frowned٫ before looking at Hiori.
"...Why? Do you want to leave me that much?" Hiori asked her٫ giving her the best puppy eyes he can.
"..." she stared at him٫ visibly clenching her phone hard.

"..I really need to--" she muttered٫ getting up.
"Hmph... Fine.. I take it that you dont care about me then...?" Hiori mumbled٫ looking like he is going to cry.
"..ugh fine٫ ill stay for a couple more minutes."
"Yay!" Hiori smiled as karasu and otoya smirked.

See٫ they knew cuties like Hiori could make her stay in an instant.
But attractive people like them makes her wanna leave even more.

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥; 30𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧)

It was already 5:00am now٫ and she needed to leave rapidly or Rin was definitely gonna scold her again for leaving for so long.

"Im so sorry guys٫ I really need to leave!" she got up٫ sighing.
"Really?" Hiori frowned.
"Yes! im sorry!" she kissed his cheek before grabbing her stuff.

"What about us?" Karasu frowned٫ indicating they also wanted a small kiss٫ as in him and otoya. Yukimiya cannot handle anymore from her.

"I dont know٫ what about you?" she stared at them ٫ looking annoyed.
"Oh shit٫ um- nothing٫ nothing at all ma'am!" they both said in sync.
"mhm." she gave them a side eye before walking towards Yukimiya.

She gently patted his head before smiling٫ "bye-bye٫ yuki!!" she exclaimed٫ leaving after saying bye to the rest.

She sighed-- she really is gonna get an earful from Rin.. But٫ maybe he isn't there? she hopes so. She hopes he left to do some soccer training- or some stuff like that. She hopes and prays Aryu isn't there either٫ she hopes he went to some redhead's dorm with equally luscious hair.

She prays only Shidou is there٫ he allows her to stay late at peoples dorms.
While walking there٫ she bumped into someone.
Does she just never look where she's walking?

"oh shit! Sorry--" she frowned٫ before noticing who it was.
It was the same rainbow haired boy from last night!
"Huh..? Oh! Its you." He stated٫ helping her up.

She stared at him up and down٫ checking him out basically.
"Eh? Do you like how I look?" he beamed.
"Hm. You look cute. Want to be my cutie no.3?" she asked٫ shaking her head.
"I don't actually need your response! You will be anyway." she smiled.

He nodded and smiled back.
"Also٫ whats your name?" She asked.
"Oh! Its P--" soon his phone began to ring٫ and he sighed.
"Sorry٫ I gotta go. Ill talk to you later٫ 𝙣/𝙣!" he ran off٫ leaving her.. Baffled.

How did he know her name? Or.. The name she goes by.
Is she popular or something?
I mean.. Maybe? She did beat the air out of that bitch.. Majami? Madami? She doesn't care what her name was.

She shrugged and went to her dorm٫ entering.
Once she did enter٫ she unfortunately saw the sight of a disappointed Aryu and a annoyed looking Rin.
"Where have you been?" Rin asked.

She stared at him before remembering the shit they said to her.
"Where has your brother been? Exactly٫ not in your life. Mind your business." she scoffed٫ walking past as she went into her room.

Rin and Aryu was FLABBERGASTED (we all read that in a British accent.)
She then drank a shit ton of energy drinks٫ packed in her bag٫ ate candy٫ and prayed she didnt look like a deceased high schooler.

Well٫ she did. And thankfully she fixed it quickly. She then left٫ obviously dressed in her normal cute clothing.

Once she did leave٫ she entered her class that was with Isagi and Bachira.
She didnt bother to talk to them and instead sat away from them.
Dont talk to hoes if they aint worth your time.

She then got a message٫ lets see it.

---------------

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧 ♡
ur hanging out w me n ness tdy.

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 ☆
oh. No٫ 'do you wanna hang out?'
Just straight up 'ur hanging out'?

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧 ♡
Were u gonna say no?

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 ☆
H-hell naw ‼️
might as well stay over fr

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧 ♡
oh? u wanna netflix n chill typa shit?
Im up for that btw

𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 ☆
ight bet snooks

------------------

She smiled٫ after college really was gonna be fun.

𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 🔥𝖣𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗂 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗌𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈 💯‼️

𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 🔥
𝖣𝖺𝗓𝖺𝗂 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗌𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈 💯‼️