𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇.

➝𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
➝𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨!!! (𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚)

➝𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩➝𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨!!! (𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚)

𝗦𝗛𝗘 woke up in a fright٫ breathing heavily.
God that dream was terrifying.
Also٫ when did she learn how to fight so good?

She exhales deeply before looking around.
She's still in Aryu's room.
Why did she come here again?
....
Anyway.

She got out of his bed٫ noticing how he isn't there anymore.
What day was it?
....
MONDAY?!
"SHIT!" she yells loudly ٫ scurrying to her room٫ tripping multiple times.

She then checked the time and her face deadpanned.
5:30am.
Classes start at 9am.
"Are you serious.." she muttered and she sighs.

She tripped and fell over to rush for nothing.
She turned around and went over to the kitchen٫ making herself some coffee.
She made another cup for none other than herself.
She really needs the energy after that dream.

She drank both cups filled with coffee and put it in the sink٫ already feeling the energy as she went to her room to watch A Girl From Nowhere on Netflix.

Eventually٫ she fell into a deep slumber again;her dream not being traumatising.

She woke up 5 minutes later; feeling odd warmth and someone hugging her.
It was...

Rin.

He quietly hugged her and glared at her when she looked at him.
"Why're you here?" she asked quietly and he glared more.
"Fine٫ ill leave then." he said as she shook her head and held him.

"No٫ its alright." she yawned.
"...Why'd you leave my room?" he asked gently٫ catching her by surprise.
"Kay٫ who are you? Are you actually Shidou in disguise?" she stated as she looked at him suspiciously.

"No٫ I wouldn't bother being that ugly cockroach." he scoffed and she went back to hugging him.
"Great٫ I thought you were him. I left because of.. Nothing really important." she smiled٫ yawning.

"..Shit you remember that today is monday?"
"....."
"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" she yells loudly as she literally tumbles out of bed٫ running at lightning speed to a clock٫ seeing that it is 12pm.
How does time fly so quick?!

"SHIT!" she yells again٫ falling multiple times until eventually Rin just picks her up and drags her to bed again.
"Idiot. We can just skip for one day." he stated calmly٫ placing her back down.

"Dont hurt your pretty face٫ kay?" he stated calmly٫ definitely like he wasn't blushing.
"...No cuz who are you?"
"Dont ruin the moment."
"We had a moment?"
"...Im leaving."
"what?! im sorry!"

Eventually٫ they fell asleep hugging each other.

➝𝙡𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮➝𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧➝𝙒𝙘: 422

➝𝙡𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮
➝𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
➝𝙒𝙘: 422