" As the class president, I'll take the responsibility" said Joshua

Seokmin and Joshua stared at each other, making eye - contact for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREVIOUS NIGHT :

"- I won't back off for you. Unless... you back off too." Seokmin looked at Joshua, puzzled. The older started explaining : 

" You want to save your reputation, right? And I want to save Jun from getting beaten up. If Jun apologizes to you in front of everyone, will you leave him alone ?

" If he wanted to do that, he would have done that a long time ago" commented Seokmin

" What if I can make him do it ?

Seokmin smirked and looked at Joshua.

" Deal!" said Seokmin, raising his hand for a fist bump. Joshua repeatedly looked at the younger's face and fist, confused. Seokmin signaled him to do it. The American hesitated but he still gave him the fist bump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" We, Architecture students, take responsibility for what we did. I'm sorry for whatever Jun commented " said Joshua in a serious tone. Jun felt guilty that his friend was apologizing to his enemy, just because of him. 

" Don't apologize for me. I was wrong and I'll apologize to him myself." said Jun. Jun took a deep breath and apologized to Seokmin.

Seokmin looked at Joshua and winked. Their plan worked. Joshua smiled at the younger's wink.

" If you think you can end this with a small sorry, you're wrong " said Soonyoung. Joshua and Seokmin's smile dropped as he heard what Soonyoung said. 

" Get them !" shouted Jihoon. Bothe the gangs started fighting, Minghao and Jun were fighting in a  corner, Jeonghan and Seungcheol were throwing fists at each other, Jihoon and Soonyoung were kicking each other, Wonwoo and Mingyu were cursing at each other while they fought, Vernon and Seungkwan were no different from the others. The youngest of both the gangs, Chan and Samuel were not ready to back down from their intense match. 

Joshua and Seokmin looked at each other confused. Seokmin asked Joshua to hit him. Joshua did whatever the other asked him to do. They pretended to fight as they didn't want suspicions to arise. There was no sight of an adult coming so the boys continued it. But suddenly Seungkwan kicked Vernon in the stomach, making the boy's head accidently hit the fire alarm. Both the gangs panicked. They fled away from the field, leaving Joshua and Seokmin alone. 

They decided to go to another place and talk since they didn't want the teachers to catch them in the crime scene. After relaxing and taking a few deep breaths, Joshua asked 

" What's wrong with your friends"

" They're as bad as yours " replied Seokmin

" Things never end well whenever I'm with you"  

Seokmin scoffed and said " At least no one gets transferred somewhere else this time"

Joshua thought for a while and opened his mouth 

" So, it's over now?"

" I guess. He apologized. We threw some punches. I call it even now"

" This is not over " said Mr. Jung. He was Headmaster of the university.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~