二十

THAT NIGHT :-

Seokmin found himself waiting outside Joshua's dorm. He wanted to talk to him about umm well... EVERYTHING. He had a lot of questions and doubts. He was had been standing there for a long time. He tried calling the elder, but Joshua kept on declining his call. He also rang the door bell but it was of no avail. He was about to give up but he suddenly thought 

" Where would I go if I was Joshua?

He may have not known Joshua's biography and stuff, but he had noticed a habit that he had since childhood. He always took a walk or went to the terrace whenever he wanted to think about something.

Perfect ! The terrace !

🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆

THE TERRACE :-

Seokmin opened the door to find a certain American looking at the beautiful city lit by lights. He slowly walked towards him. Joshua turned around to see the person he loved dearly since childhood. Awkward silence followed. Seokmin was the first to speak :

"Why did you play that song ?" He was visibly upset.

"Why? It's my song, I wrote it" replied Joshua in a low tone. He knew that Seokmin would ask him about it. 

"But it's the song we played together!" snapped the younger.

"So ? This little thing made you angry" voiced Joshua, noticing the other's frustration.

"Little thing? Is it that insignificant to you?"

Joshua wanted to scream " Of course not! It was the song which I wrote for you." But he controlled himself, instead he replied

"Damn it Seokmin! What the hell happened to you?"

" I don't like it. I hate to see you play it with someone else" uttered Seokmin. His tone had changed. He wasn't angry, he sounded weak and soft.

" Seokmin, you have to stop doing this to me . We are not a thing" answered Joshua

" We are not even friends" he added. Seokmin scoffed and began

"That's right. How can we be friends when our parents despise each other ?

How can we be friends if we live next door to each other yet can't even talk?

How can we be friends if we have to compete against one and another in everything?"

Joshua's eyes became watery. "No, don't Shua, don't " he mentally scolded.

" You know what? When you were away,  I was so damn happy. I didn't have to compete against you. I wasn't being paranoid, I didn't need to know your grades,  I didn't need to know which sport you were involved in."

A single teat rolled down Joshua's cheeks. " You were happy?? " he thought

" But guess what? It was so depressingly lonely for me. What we have now, what should we call it ?" asked Seokmin as his eyes also started to well up too. Joshua choked on his tears and asked

" W-why? D-do you w-want us to be f-friends-s?" He couldn't even frame proper sentences. The other took a deep breath and revealed

" No."

Seokmin leaned closer to Joshua. Elder took a few steps forward too. Their closed lips gently touched on each other's mouths without too much pressure involved. It was a soft one. Joshua wanted these kisses forever but they wouldn't last for long, would they? Joshua pulled away from the touch, sobbing on the other's shoulder. He couldn't believe it. Who would believe it if their rival and crush since childhood, suddenly kissed you? 

The younger smiled brightly. He wanted to pull the American into warm embrace but Joshua pushed him away and ran away from the place, leaving Seokmin perplexed.

Who knew that Seokmin would share a special moment with the person he loved, on his university dorm's terrace ? 

🦌🏡🏡🏡🏡🦌

MEANWHILE AT JOSHUA'S DORM :-

Joshua laid on his bed, thinking about the events that took place earlier. 

JOSHUA'S POV :

I kissed someone!! Not just anyone but my long time crush, the STUPID LEE SEOKMIN!!!

But wait, what if he wants to play with my feelings? That guy changes girlfriends faster than he changes his socks.  What if he did it for a dare? How did he know about the fact that I love him? What if he- Wait, why am I thinking so much about it  ? Maybe we'll forget it after a week or so. I don't know about him but there's no way that I'm going to get this incident out of my head, not unless  Jihoon knocks me on the head with his guitar. 

Damn Seok, why do you keep on messing my brain ?

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇