" That's all for today. Thank you Class" said Mr. Yang, exiting the class. Everyone packed their bag to go home 

" Where are we going to get coffee ?" asked Jeonghan

"Anywhere " replied Jihoon 

" ATTACCA CAFE !!!" exclaimed the youngest, Samuel

" Let's go, I'm starving" said Jun following the others. Jeonghan stopped and looked at Joshua who said " You guys go ahead. I'll work on the bus stop budget, the numbers aren't finalized yet."

"Let me help " said Jeonghan eagerly

"No worries. You go talk to The Student Union. They might be able to help" said Joshua with a smile

Joshua bid goodbye to his friends and left for the library. He felt as if somebody was following him. His instincts have never let him down. He heard footsteps too.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Seokmin's class had just finished. He guessed that Joshua would go to the library to think about the bus stop. He decided to follow him. He saw the American take a sharp right. He went in the same route but saw that the lad had vanishes! He was just here, wasn't he?  He took a few steps forward but someone grabbed his shirt collar and dragged him to an empty classroom.

Any guesses ?? Obviously the person whom he thought he was following HONG JISOO 😯 Man ! Seokmin had dreams of become James Bond Jr. 😒

" What ?" asked Seokmin shocked

" Having fun yet ?" asked Joshua angrily. Seokmin sighed and said

"I deleted the video"

"And why are you telling me?"

" I wanted to help"

"Just stay away from me" was the last thing Joshua said before he left the room. Seokmin expected this from him. Why does he know Joshua like the back of his hand ??? 

📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘📕📘

Joshua was thinking of a million ways to reduce the budget but the boys had damaged that place really bad. He saw someone sit in front of him. That person made him roll his eyes out of frustration. 

"SEOKMIN" yelled Joshua. Seokmin placed his finger on his lips, reminding him that he was in a library.

"Didn't you get what I said ?" asked Joshua. Despite his low voice, the rage was evident in his tone. Seokmin shifted his chair a few millimeters back and said "I'm staying 'away' "

Seokmin snatched Joshua's book and asked " You still need more money ?"

Joshua grabbed his book back and got up to leave. Seokmin held the elder's hand and said " All right . I will go". Joshua signalled him to move and he sat on his place.

Seokmin roamed around the library bored. His eyes grew wide when he saw a poster on the softboard "Eco Innovation design project" read Seokmin aloud in a soft tone.

He took the paper back to a table behind Joshua's. He folded it and made a paper airplane. He threw it, aiming Joshua. His aim was excellent. It hit Joshua's head. Joshua screamed " Damn it!!" The male earned glares from everyone near him. He apologised to them, embarrassed.