三十三

The person was the last person whom Joshua expected to turn up. And it was... And the nerve he had to smile at Joshua, as if they were alone in their dorms. 

"So, can I start?" asked Seokmin enthusiastically to which Jennie nodded.

" But he's an Engineering student Hyung" argued Joshua. He definitely didn't want Seokmin to embarrass himself by auditioning in his rival's faculty and miserably fail. And even if he did get selected, he might reveal their secret.

"But all the faculties are allowed to apply" stated Seokmin smugly

"He's right" said Hoseok to which Joshua had another comment.

"But the role requires someone who can sing"

"Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Hong but I can sing" said his crush.

" Maybe you didn't know the fact that I was the lead role in XCalibur last year. It was an Engineering musical" he added.

"I've heard a lot about it, he killed it or that's what I heard from my friend" said Jennie, to which Hoseok nodded.

"Fine let's hear you sing" asked Joshua confident that the would fail. To his surprise, Seokmin's heavenly vocals took the entire set by surprise. No one has expected him to be a maestro 

"Wait what?" Joshua's jaws dropped.  "Wasn't Seokmin the guitarist in our school band? When did he start singing? " he thought.

" You know what? I'll consider between you and Taeyong" announced Hoseok after Seokmin's amazing performance concluded. To this, the male politely bowed. 

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

AFTER THE AUDITIONS :

Joshua rushed outside to find Seokmin. It wasn't really a hard task since the other wasn't a man with soft voice. He could hear him from the other corner of the floor. It seemed as if he was talking to his sister.

"Ri, If I get the role, I'll will give you a treat" said Seokmin before bidding goodbye to Hyeri and cutting the call. 

"Since when did you start singing?" asked Joshua, giving Seokmin a jump scare. 

"And since when did you start stalking people?"

" I have never stalked people in my life, I am a gentleman all right" lied the other.

" There are many things that you don't know about me" said Seokmin. "If I become the protagonist of the play, you might get to know me better"

" I don't need to know about that" Joshua couldn't stop lying. "I just convinced them to choose Taeyong... You missed it"

" How sad!" said Seokmin sarcastically. "I just wanted to see you"

" Hi there!" said Yumi suddenly as he hugged Seokmin's arm.

"Did you get the role yet?" she asked not noticing how red Joshua's face was in anger. But somebody else did notice his jealousy.

"I did my best but I don't think I got the role just because someone doesn't like me"

"Who is that idiot who dare rejects my Minnie... Do you know who that person is Shua?" she asked looking at Joshua, who shook his head.

" It's ok, wanna go out for lunch? " question Yumi.

"I'll pay" she added. 

" Sure, do you want to join us Shua" implored Seokmin, stressing on the word' Shua'.

" No thanks" said Joshua " There's no way that I'll come and watch you to flirt with each other " he wanted to say this dialogue so bad but he just couldn't.

" Ok, come on let's go"  said Yumi, dragging Seokmin away from Joshua, who just sighed. 

When will we stop this game and start living our lives TOGETHER ?

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇