二十六

JOSHUA'S POV (AFTER THE TRIP TO THE MARKET) :-

Look at the kidult in front of me. This guy and Kookie are having a heated discussion on whom can eat more bowls of ramen. No ones gonna believe that I love this lovable idiot. I can't seem to forget what a shopkeeper told us earlier

"You guys are so cute together!"

I still remember the way my face turned red. I hope Seok did not notice that. And for the record I'm not cute... I'm handsome... I'm a gentleman. And destiny's obviously too busy to make us a coup-

"OW!!" I yelled as I fell on Seokmin's chest. Geez Jin Hyung, this was not the best time to apply the brake, that too this sudden. I looked up at Seokmin who was grinning like a fool. Gosh! You guys have no idea how hard I blushed. I swear to god, if any more incidents like this happen, my face's colour is gonna be red PERMANENTLY.

I cleared my throat and moved away from the younger. It was so embarrassing !!

I heard Jin Hyung shout something from the front " We're stuck!"

"Do you want us to push from the back Hyung?" asked Seokmin. Since when did he start helping others ? Also, why include me in such a tiresome task.

" You can try kiddos" replied the eldest.

We both got down and went to the back of the heavy vehicle.

"One... two... three..." We both started applying force, but it was of no avail. The mini- truck did not even move a single bit.

"It's not going anywhere" Seokmin complained. We both were definitely not the people fit for the job.

"Was that all you got?" gas lighted Jungkook. This little devil in disguise. Seokmin.

"You little punk" said Seokmin, offended. We clearly shared mutual feelings.

" Hyung let's try again" I said as loud as I could. Before we tried again, I looked at my crush, who gave me a reassuring smile. God! Somebody stop him before he kills me with his irresistible smiles.

" Okay, keep pushing" encouraged Jin unlike his son who was clearly unamused by the scene in front of him.

"One... two... three..." This time I put in more effort just like the person standing next to me.

We finally succeeded. The truck was not stuck anymore. Well not completely cuz guess who fell on the road right after it ? ME!!! I accidentally lost my balance and fell on a muddy puddle. "Yuck!" I exclaimed in disgust. I got up and looked at my clothes. Thankfully, my pretty face did not fall prey to it. It was only my shirt and hands that got dirty. Wondering what Seokmin did? Nothing... He just umm well... snickered. Tsskk Typical Lee Seokmin.

But this man right here isn't gonna let him go to the room without a speck of dirt. I cleaned my hands by wiping it on his WHITE t-shirt. You guys should have seen his reaction. He just gave me a "What the heck!" face. I basically ignored him. 

Now... the problem, we both are dirty, we both hung out together. What are we going to tell our friends? 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

AFTER SOME TIME (AUTHOR'S POV) :-

Seokmin and Joshua decided to wash the mud at Hanagae beach to avoid being suspicious. Joshua was trying to remove the dirt stains from his t-shirt, but kept on getting disturbed by the one and only SEOKMIN. The younger kept on splashing sea water at him.

"Stop playing!" instructed Joshua. "Stop it!"

But was there anything that could stop the prankster from annoying people? Nope! "Fine you wanna play, let's play" said Joshua. He began splashing water too. These harmless splashes had eventually turned into water fight. Anyone who had visited the beach at that would have been welcomed by the sight of two youths playing in the sea, forgetting about their worries. They were just enjoying themselves, they had no intentions of hurting each other. They both didn't worry about anyone seeing them together, seeing them smile and laugh at the other's folly.  This was the first time Joshua showed his true self, he wasn't the person to laugh and joke around. But Seokmin's presence hit different. 

After getting as soaked as they could get, they both sat on the sandy shore of the beach. They both relaxed. Seokmin decided to ask the question that he had been dreading to ask

"Will you tell me now what's been going on since that night?

Joshua hesitated before answering. He couldn't reveal it, not when he was planning on taking it to his grave.

"Can we not talk about it" answered Joshua. Seokmin slowly nodded his head.  Little did the elder that the younger had promised something to himself " I will get to know about your feelings somehow or the other Shua"

Silence followed this short conversation. This wasn't awkward for some reason, both the boys enjoyed the other's presence. Now it was Joshua's turn to implore Seokmin. Mind you this question stunned the boy

" Do you hate me?"

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇