二十三

After an awkward three- hour drive, the  students had finally reached Hanagae Beach. It is located in a small town in Incheon. Seungkwan forgot about the fact that they were travelling with their rivals. He was the most excited one as this place was the closest thing to his home, Jeju Island. Everyone could see the diva dragging his best friend, Chan along the coast excited. Minghao was slightly embarrassed by his pals that he sassed "Have you not seen a beach before ?"

But our excited Boo was not going to listen to anyone {And I mean it 😜}

While walking, Mr. Jung introduced a person to them. He introduced himself

"Hi everyone, let me introduce myself first. My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin or Jin Hyung , anything as you see fit. I'm your in-charge for this trip"

Everyone nodded.

"Welcome to our green village. By 'green' , I mean we're a zero-waste community. On this 2 - day trip, I hope you all, as camp volunteer, learn the right way to reduce waste"

Seokmin was not listening to Jin, his mind was wandering somewhere else. He was thinking of ways of making Joshua talk to him. Maybe I should kidnap him or something. But I'm pretty sure that he would not like to date kidnappers. What if I black mail him? Okay, I'm turning into a criminal right now... All because of a person who is so stupid enough to ignore a person who is trying to pursue him. 

These were his thoughts while Jin was continuing his speech

"And this is my assistant and son, Jungkook." He pointed towards a young boy who looked hardly 12 years old. The boy had a bright smile on his face. He enthusiastically exclaimed

" Hello! My name is Kim Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie !

"Now give them the tags Kookie" said Jin softly. His child obediently gave blue tags to the Engineering students and pink to the Architecture students. Joshua smiled at the boy who returned it back. He seemed like a nice kid.

" You'll be grouped according to your tags. We'll start with the first activity" announced the in charge.

Joshua mentally sighed. Thank God, he was with his friends and not with umm... You know who 😌

Jin lead them to an isolated area on the beach. He was teaching them about biofertilizer. He was a really funny guy, he often joked a lot. For example, while lecturing, he added

"Food waste only, don't add your rubbish friends in those bins"

Jihoon  groaned and commented " Aww man! I wanted to throw Hannie Hyung  along with the trash"

" Jihoon dear, I'm not your friend I'm your Eomma" Jeonghan replied sarcastically, causing everyone to burst out laughing. 

Jin continued teaching them about the topic. 

Now, it was time for them to clean the beach. They had to pick all the garbage and collect it in bags. Joshua was doing a pretty good job but something kept on irritating him. The more waste he collected, more kept on flying in his direction. He turned around to find the culprit. It was none other than... LEE SEOKMIN..

Seokmin wanted to get the other's attention so bad that he kept on throwing garbage near Joshua, in an attempt to annoy him. Joshua kept on moving closer to his friends. 

Smart move, thought Seokmin. The younger definitely did not want to cause trouble near them. He had enough with them already {Thanks to his friends🐶🍒🐸🐯🦖🍊}