二十八

THAT NIGHT :-

All the boys had finished their dinner and had hit the sack. Except for one. Joshua wanted to take a stroll on the beach. His mind was clouded by millions of thoughts.

JOSHUA'S POV :-

Why does my life have to be so complicated ? Every time I try to hate him, he somehow manages to make me fall in love with him. I can't even reveal my feelings to anyone, not my friends, not my parents and definitely not him. And he had the nerve to come to the market with me, hold my hands and not to mention that he spent the entire day with me. Look at us, I'm contemplating about my entire existence, and he's inside sleeping peacefully. I can't seem to forget him even though he likes Yumi. 

Maybe I should start ignoring him again. So sorry Seok, but I have no other option than this. 

Anyways, I should go inside. I don't want to wake up with dark circles. The last time I did, Han kept on nagging me about my sleep schedule, my health, blah blah blah...

I turned around to see someone unexpected. We both made a brief eye contact but I looked away. Okay Joshua, it's time for you start doing it : Ignoring Seok.

I started walking away but I felt someone hold my hand. It was Seokmin. "We need to talk" he said. I hope it's not about that thing.

NOBODY'S POV :-

The both of them were sitting on the beach, just like earlier. But the vibes were totally different. The first one was more livelier whereas this one... It was just unpredictable. 

The two just looked at each other. None of them had started a conversation yet. Seokmin was done with the silence. He knew that the elder was planning on ignoring him again. So, he took a stick and wrote something on the sand.

' K i s s '

Joshua stared at Seokmin with disbelief, he must be joking right. The younger did not look like he was playing around. 

"You don't allow me to talk about it, so I'm not talking" said Seokmin. He added something else to it 

' K i s s ?' 

Joshua knew that he had to give an answer to this. There was no escape to it this time.

"It's nothing" he lied.

"What do you mean?" asked Seokmin , unable to understand the other's feelings.

"I'm not trying to mean anything"

"If you don't say it, how can I possibly understand you?" implored Seokmin with a frown on his face.

"You don't need to understand. Because I don't want you to understand me either" sassed Joshua. The other male just sighed.

"Just mind your business" advised the elder.

"I talked to Yumi. I don't think... I like her like that" confessed Seokmin. Joshua eyes widened, ' when did this happen? Does that mean that I have a chance with my crush ? '

"How do you like her then?" questioned Joshua to which he got the reply

"You don't need to understand because I don't want you to understand me either"

Joshua couldn't help but smile at him. ' Trying to use my own spells against me Mr. Lee ? ' he thought.

" I knew it though. You're terrible at flirting, no one likes you back" Seokmin was offended by his remark.

"Like you are so good. I've never seen you succeed at using your charm either"

"Yeah? But there's one guy who kept on following me the entire day, wanting to make up with me" teased the elder.

"And there's one guy who refused to talk to me for one whole day. What does that mean?" asked Seokmin.

"Oh ! I've got him confused  about his feelings for me" he replied  to his own question. Joshua turned towards him and stated "Why can't you just admit it?"

"You like me already. Just say it." said Seokmin, pretty confident about his reply. Joshua raised one of his eyebrows and said " I don't like you"

"You do" argued Seokmin.

"You're the one who likes me. It's so obvious that you like me "

Seokmin laughed. "Fine, let's compete then. I'll show you how I flirt. I'll sweep you off your feet"

Joshua smirked and answered "Game on, I'll make you get down on your knees declaring your love for me "

"Someone like you is going to fall in love with me in no time" Joshua could sense the other's self- love.

"Make it happen first and you can brag later" said the eldest smiling brightly.

They both looked at each other before giving a fist - bump. "Deal" said the two at the same time. 

Who knew that people would compete with each other for things like this too...

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇