三十一

SEOKMIN'S DORM :

Hyeri and Seokmin were sharing the boy's room just because their parents wanted them to, and I quote " Learn to live together without annoying eachother." And boy did they get on each other's nerves.

"Anyways my DEAR bro, help me guess who my peer mentor is?" asked Hyeri. Seokmin looked at his sister puzzled.

"In my faculty, peer mentors give their peer mentees some snacks. The problem is that I have no idea" she explained.

"All I got with it, was a sticky note" added the girl. Her brother just scoffed and asked her to hand over the piece of paper. He already had some nice experiences with notes. That's how he got closer to...

"It's a guy for sure" stated the boy confidently. 

"How would a Pabo like you know?"

"It's nice quality paper and the cakes that the boy gave you, look expensive. That's why?" replied Seokmin. He also said "Someone definitely has a big fat crush on you"

Hyeri looked offended. She snatched the note and commented "Excuse me. How dare you give any advice about flirting?" Seokmin let out a dramatic gasp and held his chest 

"What about Jisoo, cheerleader from 8th grade?" The girl gave the other a fake smile, "Oh! You mean the one who almost tricked you into buy her an entire Gucci store?"

Seokmin threw a pillow at his sister. But Hyeri pinched his ear until it turned red. The boy winced with pain and gave her a "what?" look. The girl left his poor ear and sighed "You should have listened to me when I told you to date Hong Jisoo, and not Kim Jisoo"

The boy choked on his saliva "You mean Hong Jisoo? A.K.A Joshua A.K.A my enemy A.K.A the one I lo-" He bit his tongue. Gosh! He almost let his secret out.

"The one you what?" asked the younger

"Nothing" There was panic in his voice. Suddenly, he heard a message. He immediately rushed to the mirror, applied cologne and combed his hair. 

"What is wrong with you? " implored Hyeri taken aback by his abruptness. Her brother rushed to the door and yelled before leaving "KIDS AREN'T ALLOWED TO KNOW"

" It's just a 2 year gap" shouted Hyeri, but there was no one to listen to her. The room was empty. "Let's just hope that it is what I think it is" she said to herself.

💓💓💓💓💓💓

JOSHUA'S DORM :-

The lad opened his door expecting someone special. 

"Did someone in this room send me a message saying ' We haven't met each other for weeks, can you come over? '  " said Seokmin with a smile.

" One, can't you read? and two, can't you count? We just saw each other in the morning"

"The only math I want to do is you plus me " replied the other  in an attempt to flirt with the other.

"And you're making me regret calling you over" said Joshua, with a disgusted face.. Seokmin entered his dorm. 

"Do you know how to change the printhead?" questioned the American.

"This was the emergency?" asked Seokmin disappointed.

"Never used the word 'emergency' " Joshua took a few steps closer to the other. Their faces  were just inches away. 

"Can you?" whispered the elder. His hot breath fell on Seokmin's face. The younger smirked and answered "I'm the legendary mechanic"

Joshua left him alone, as he went to prepare dinner. The Engineering student had finished his work quickly, so did the other. As Joshua was laying the food on his dining table he called out to his crush "Hungry big boy?"

Seokmin smiled and headed towards the table. Joshua gestured to take a seat, which the other followed.

"You can cook?" he asked.

"Only for the people I like" said Joshua before slightly blowing into the bowl of ramen. 

"Do you like ramen?" asked the cook to which Seokmin nodded. He had already guessed about what was going to happen.

Joshua wanted to feed him. Right before the first bite, the elder moved his face close again and asked another question "Do you like me?" Seokmin looked at him, he was looking forward to eating the dish but he lied right to his face "No"

"Also, I just ate" he added. 

Seokmin took the chopsticks from the boy's hands and shoved the noodles into Joshua's mouth. Joshua's eyes widened, because of both, Seokmin's sudden move and also the way he touched his nose before commenting "good"

Seokmin abruptly left the dorm. After his departure, Joshua smiled. That was his true intention  - To make the other feed him. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫

ON THE OTHER HAND 

SEOKMIN'S DORM :-

Seokmin entered the his and Hyeri's shared room, and jumped onto his bed. He started punching his pillow and exclaimed "So this is how you're going to play, huh?" He couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. He squealed so bad, that he caused his sister to regret her life choices.

Hyeri thought :

BOYS WILL BE BOYS, THAT'S WHY I...

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇