二十九

TIME SKIP :

2️⃣ S  O  P  H  O  M  O  R  E       Y E  A  R 2️⃣

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

SEOKMIN'S HOUSE :-

Seokmin's dad had just gifted his spoiled son a brand new car. The boy was going to try his car out. The moment he sat in the vehicle, he couldn't stop fidgeting with the buttons. Obviously he had tell HIM about the surprise.

SEOKMIN'S PHONE

📱📱📱📱📱📱

Soon2Be😘

You :

~ Wanna go out on a drive, baby? 😼

📱📱📱📱📱📱

🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

JOSHUA'S HOUSE :-

He and his parents were having lunch at the moment. Joshua heard his mobile's notification. He saw the message. He was shocked by the message. He started coughing.

"What's wrong dear?" asked his mom worried. The dutiful son took a sip of water before lying :

"It's hot ma"

"I told you to blow it first. Also don't rush while eating" advised Mrs. Hong. Joshua calmed himself down. He badly wanted the squeal with excitement but this wasn't the right place. He was busy messaging his crush, not paying attention to his parents' conversation.

JOSHUA'S PHONE

📱📱📱📱📱📱

My little secret🤫

Wanna go out on a drive, baby? 😼 ~

You :

How about you ask my driver first, HYUNG!

You're elder ~

You :

Does it look like I care ?

You look beautiful <3 ~

📱📱📱📱📱📱

"Joshua" called his dad.

"Yes" said Joshua hastily, his heart rate increasing moment by moment.

"Who are you messaging? Why are you smiling?" questioned his mom suspicious.

"Just a friend ma" lied the lad again.

"Friend? You talk like a TV star" Both Mr. and Mrs. Hong started laughing out loud.

"You're sophomore now, we don't mind if you're dating" stated Mr. Hong. Joshua put up a fake smile ' But what about the person I date ? '

"Are you talking to your faculty friend?" asked the mother. He and this "faculty friend" had been chatting for a while now.

"We're just friends, really" Joshua tried to convince them but his cheeks had given it out.

"Why are you blushing then?" teased the father.

" I'm not dad. Trust me" Joshua tried to laugh the situation off.

"Jisoo, we're not like those parents in TV dramas. We don't need to check whom you're dating"

"Just be with whoever you want" encouraged Mrs. Hong. But Joshua wasn't going to believe.

"I'm serious, we've entered a new era, right darling" added the lady, looking at Mr. Hong.

"What if our son brings a guy home?" interrogated her husband. Mrs. Hong was about to drink water, but she kept her glass down shooting arrows out of her eyes at him.

"So what? His date, not ours. If you're happy to be with that person, go ahead" said Mrs. Hong with a smile.

"I simply have one request here. Please don't be with the kid next door" Her last statement caused Joshua's heart to sink.

Only if you knew ma

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇