二十二

THE DAY OF THE VOLUNTEER CAMP :-

The camp was taking place in the outskirts of Seoul. Hence, all the students had to travel via bus. The Architecture students were the first ones to board the vehicle.

" I swear to God, I'm gonna die on this trip !" exclaimed Jihoon. Everyone was still upset about travelling with their "rivals".

" Tell me about it" said Wonwoo. Joshua was minding his own business. He was listening to music on his headphones, thinking about something. Jeonghan noticed that the American was absent minded. He checked Joshua's phone's playlist. He was listening to " I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU" by Gnash. 

"Aishh! What is wrong with my twin today ?" he thought.

"What is this, a sad song ? Heartbroken?" asked Jeonghan worried. 

"You have no idea Han" thought Joshua. He shrugged the thought off by saying " Nonsense"

Jeonghan knew that something was wrong but he did not want to make the other uncomfortable. 

JOSHUA'S POV :

The song which I'm listening to suits my current situation. I love someone who loves someone else. And I can't stop falling deeper in love with Seok. Plus, our parents being rivals, it just reduces my chances with him. Speaking of the devil, the Engineering students boarded the bus. Seokmin looked more heavenly than before. 

Why? Why? Why did he have to be born so handsome? I hate that I love him

NOBODY'S POV :

Seungkwan entered the bus,  sighing " Man! This Diva deserves better"

" Better common sense, better knowledge or better what?" asked Vernon. 

" Shut your mouth Chwe Hansol Vernon!" said Seungkwan as he took a sip of his Iced Americano. Samuel stopped Vernon from saying anything else 

"Hyung, there's a teacher in the bus too" he whispered as he pointed towards Mr. Jung.

Mr. Jung was accompanying them in the tour. He made an announcement in the vehicle

"Now that everyone is here, let's talk about your seating arrangements. Both the Class Presidents will sit together. The rest of you can sit wherever you want"

Joshua mentally cursed at the world " You expect me to sit with him, after our awkward kiss?" he thought. Jun mouthed an  " all the best" to him as his other friends snickered. He grumpily sat with Seokmin. 

While the elder was upset about sitting with Seokmin, the other was happy. He wanted to talk to Joshua. He had been avoiding ever since they had that memorable moment on the terrace. 

Unfortunately, Joshua ignored all the conversations that Seokmin brought up, or that's what the younger thought. Little did he know that the American was actually interested in what his childhood crush was talking about. He just put up a cold face.

"Hey, are you mute?" asked Seokmin. Joshua had not spoken a single word to him. Instead he put his headphones on. But, he did not listen to any song. Seokmin was upset and said

"Fine, don't speak"

" When I make you talk, you lose" added the younger.

 The rest of the ride was filled with awkwardness (according to Seokmin). For Joshua, it was reassuring  in a way. 

He tried to stop making himself get used to something that he may never get.

P.S. - He miserably failed at it...😅

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇

Short chapter, but my brain isn't exactly "braining" today 😭😭😭😭. 

Anyways few lyrics of the mentioned song :-

I hate you I love you

I hate that I love you

Don't want to, but I can't put

Nobody else above you

I hate you I love you

I hate that I want you

You want her, you need her

And I'll never be her

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞