十六

2 DAYS LATER ( THE BASKETBALL MATCH) :-

Joshua was doing some warm -up exercises 15 minutes before the match began. He was disturbed by some one whom he had expected : The one and only LEE SEOKMIN

" Are you sure you're fit to play?" asked Seokmin sarcastically

" Why don't you just start hanging out with me ?" Joshua was clearly annoyed.

"What are you afraid of? You can tell people we're talking about the bus stop." replied Seokmin

" Why? Are you scared that people will think I'm flirting with you?" added the male. He was about to ruffle Joshua's hair but the American slapped his hand.

"Ow! You've fully recovered" said Seokmin shaking his hand, trying to relieve the pain. But was he going to stop ? No!! He continued to touch the other's hand but all his attempts went in vain. Joshua skillfully dodged his hand.

" Stop playing! People can see, you idiot" he yelled. Both the males suddenly stopped hearing the click sound of a camera. It was Yumi accompanied by Hyunjin. 

" Look at you two!" she exclaimed looking at the "adorable" scene that took place in front of her.

" Aww man! I didn't catch the sweet moment." she sighed with disappointment.

"Can you guys do that again?" requested Yumi.

"Get back to your friends Seokmin" ordered Joshua.  The younger  gave him a death glare and left the place grumpily. Yumi giggled and said

"Seok told me you hurt your shoulder."

" It's getting better now. " Joshua replied with a polite smile.

" Play well, I've prepared a victory gift for you if you win" told Yumi

"Do your best!" exclaimed Yumi with excitement to which Joshua nodded. 

5 MINUTES BEFORE THE MATCH  :-

Both the teams were planning strategies for the match. In the Architecture's side :

" Guys, each take one player to target, it will benefit us" instructed the coach.

" I'm taking the hamster of the group, he's the easiest target" said Jihoon massaging his arms.

" Have you looked at his height?" asked Samuel

" Have you looked at my guitar?" asked Jihoon. Samuel could not argue with this Hyung { Trust me, no one wants to 🎸💀}

" I'll take Mingyu" replied Wonwoo. Other nodded in agreement.

" Seungcheol is mine" said Jeonghan. Samuel chose Chan and Vernon took Seungkwan. Jun and Joshua were the only ones left.

" I'm taking Minghao, which leaves Joshua with-" Jun was interrupted by Joshua

" Seokmin, I know"

" So guys, let's give it our best shot" encouraged Jeonghan .

" FIGHTING !!!" They all shouted at the same time.

The match had  began. Joshua was covering Seokmin. In the middle of the match Seokmin said 

" Looks like we had telepathy, we chose the same players to target"

" Shut up !!" yelled Joshua. Will this chatterbox ever shut his mouth ? 

The match was intense. Architecture's basket was  followed by Engineering's basket. Both the teams had set up their mind to win the game. Despite extra time been given, the match ended with a tie much to the dismay of Joshua and Seokmin. Both of them had no other option but to  accept  the result.