三十五

Everyone present in the auditorium started clapping and shouting out of joy. Their cheers was followed by Hoseok exclaiming "I SURVIVED THIS! I DID IT!"

All of them were too busy to even notice the deep eye contact between Joshua and Seokmin. This one was different than the ones during their fights, this one was filled with love. This made the American fall deeper in love with his so - called  "rival".

After rejoicing the happy news, Hoseok dismissed the entire cast. After a few minutes, only two people were left. They both were sitting in the backstage. Joshua asked a question :

" Why did you come? Don't you want to win?"

Seokmin smiled before answering, "If my victory puts my boyfriend in trouble, I'd rather lose"

"You said that your wish is to cook a favorite dish for someone you love, as for me, when I have a lover, I always let my lover win" he added. 

"And who's that special person?" teased Joshua to which he got the reply 

" The boy with Bambi eyes who lives next door, is my boyfriend "

The elder laid  his shoulder on the younger's head. While Seokmin was playing with the rested male's silky hair, Joshua pondered about something :

"You never asked me out so, how am I your boyfriend?"

" So you don't love me ?"

Joshua was stunned by that question but this time he was more confident with his reply.

" I love you"

" I love you too" said Seokmin.

"Also, even if  I did confess, you would have still lost" stated Joshua confidently.

"How?" asked Seokmin puzzled.

" Well, the rule was to not fall in love AFTER the bet, but I loved you since high school. Technically you did lose"

Seokmin didn't pay attention to the entire sentence, his mind was focused on the phrase 'I loved you since high school '

" You... me... then..." these were the only words that managed to come out of his mouth.

Joshua just looked at him with a pinch of sadness in his gaze. This was enough for Seokmin. Guilt washed  over him. He made the other suffer for a long time, he had always blamed Joshua for everything but this was the truth. It was Seokmin who really caused pain. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Seokmin in a soft tone. 

" I just didn't have the courage"

"But I do now" this was the last thing Joshua said before pulling Seokmin into a soft kiss. Despite the other's abruptness, Seokmin managed to melt in the sweet touch. They both pulled away after some time. 

" Why did you punch me hard last year if you loved me ? " muttered Seokmin

"That was hard for you? What are you, a baby? " scoffed the elder. 

" We're really weird don't you think, we just kissed and we're back to bickering with each other" said Seokmin as they both burst out laughing.

"That's because we both are two people who weren't supposed to be friends in the first place" asserted  Joshua

"Well now, we're... BOYFRIENDS

"Promise, never to leave me" uttered Joshua in a hushed tone.

"I promise" said Seokmin as he pinched the other's cheeks. 

BUT WHAT IF THEY BOTH BREAK THEIR PROMISE ?

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇