十三

THE NEXT DAY ( NEAR CARAT BUS STOP) :-

Both the gangs were meeting each other for discussing the work. 

" We made an order of materials for the roof. Are you okay with that?" confirmed Joshua

"No problem. I talked to the professor who supervises the project, he will check in on use twice a week" announced Seokmin

"Are you all okay with that ?' asked Minghao, looking at Joshua's group.

"We're all set then, let's assign the work" said Jun. 

"We should set up teams consisting of Architecture and Engineering guys, to make sure that there's no mistake" suggested Seungcheol

"What do you mean by 'mistake' ? You don't trust us do you ?" interjected Jihoon. 

" Lee Jihoon! Just shut your mouth for a second!" scolded Wonwoo. Joshua consulted Jeonghan about the matter. Jeonghan thought that there was nothing bad with the thought of mixing the groups. But he had a condition :

" We're fine with that but One, if we feel like you guys are messing with us or just using us, we'll drop the idea. Two,  both the group should stop fighting until the project is over" asserted Jeonghan. 

" Plus, after this, we will go back to being rivals, got it "  stated Vernon. Everyone agreed to the conditions. They set up two teams. The first containing, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Minghao, Jihoon and Soonyoung.

The remaining -  Seokmin, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon, Seungkwan, Chan and Samuel. 

They decided to start working from tomorrow.

🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌🐰🦌

It was the first team's turn to start working. While doing the given task, Jihoon asked

" Hannie Hyung, are you sure we can trust Wonwoo, Vernon and Samuel?"

" What's with the question?" question Soonyoung worried

" Shut up dude ! You aren't even my friend, why should I answer you?" implored Jihoon.

" Jihoon, stop being so grumpy" scolded Jeonghan.

" Just to answer Soonyoung's doubt, which I didn't want to but ... Wonwoo, Vernon and Samuel are the laziest people out of our friend circle" answered Joshua

" Wait a minute, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Chan aren't the type of people to umm, work" Minghao piped in the conversation.

" Can we trust them?" doubted Joshua

" Also, why are we talking like we're childhood friends?" asked Soonyoung. 

" Are you really dumb or are you acting like this ? Bruh, that was in our agreement that we had to be kind to each other and not pick any fights with each other" replied Jihoon, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Guys, I may have an idea to make them work" volunteered Jun. 

🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆🌆

IN THE EVENING :

It was the second team's shift to work.  They were welcomed by a sign on the floor, ' Finished the structure + cleared out all the electronic signs left undone'

" What does this mean?" questioned Chan

" I think they meant to mock us " said Seokmin.