十五

THAT EVENING :-

Jun works at a restaurant named "Network Love". Joshua and Jun usually hang out at that place. This evening was no different. The place was about to close for the day. The Chinese was arranging a few things in the counter while Joshua was massaging his shoulder which was aching.

" Why did you become aggressive all of a sudden during Basketball practice?" asked Jun worried

"It is normal. Ow!!" he winced in pain. 

" Are you sure you're okay? If you want I'll tell Hannie Hyu-" Jun was interrupted by Joshua

"Yes, I will not be okay if you ask me one more time."

Jun rolled his eyes and replied " Fine. I'll stop worrying. Let's talk about work then."

" When are you going to finish the song for the contest?" Jun questioned.

"Ouch! It hurts so much" yelled Joshua. Jun snickered, he knew his friend too well. Anyone could tell that he was acting. Joshua continued his act for a while. His attention turned towards the music booth. He saw a guitar lying against a nearby wall. He went and grabbed the guitar. He sat on a chair and started tuning the instrument. 

"By the way, I've never seen you play" commented Jun. It was true, the American had stopped playing the guitars a while back.

"When did you quit playing?" Jun asked curiously. The other thought for a while and answered

" In 10th grade, I guess. Never played since"

"How about one song?' requested Jun. Joshua nodded. He was about to start playing, until he saw two unexpected guests enter. 

" Let's sit here" said the girl to which the boy agreed. Joshua wanted to leave the place, he placed the guitar down and grabbed his bag. 

" I'm leaving" said Joshua. Jun had also finished his work, he told another worker, Yanan to take care of the guests. Jun left leaving his friend alone.

Joshua started walking but shouted " Josh!" She waved here hand. "Great!" Joshua thought.

"What brings you here?" she asked . Seokmin turned around to see Joshua.

"My friend works here" said Joshua, struggling to smile .

"Why don't you join us? We didn't get to talk last time ." suggested Yumi. The male hesitantly nodded. Seokmin offered the seat next to his but Joshua rejected him and sat next to the girl.

"Are you afraid to be seen with him?" she asked referring to Seokmin. Joshua didn't reply.

"Did you just finish basketball practice?" implored Yumi looking at the jersey the American was wearing.

"Yes, for the upcoming match against Architecture and Engineering" he replied in a calm tone.

"So you're competing against Seok!" exclaimed the female. Seokmin looked at Joshua and nodded.

" Who should I be cheering for between you two?" Yumi wondered loudly. Joshua could not handle the awkward atmosphere. He had to find a way to leave the place. He thought for a while.

" Hey Yumi, I just realized that I have to do something. I should go" he bid farewell to Yumi. { Seokmin got ignored again 🥺 } Yumi knew that something was wrong but she didn't pay much attention towards the matter.

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠

AT JOSHUA'S DORM :

The male freshened himself and was about to go to bed. Suddenly the door bell rang. "Who the hell is that ? " he exclaimed.