Thanks To You

It's been two days since I moved in and three days since I left Sarah. I missed her like crazy and she hadn't gotten to Skype me because Jen was on a trip again so Sarah was staying with the neighbors.

"ABBS!!" Alex walked into my huge room.

"Yeah?" I looked up from my phone.

"Get dressed, we're going out." I looked at him and before I could ask where we were going he walked out of the room. I shrugged and went to my closet.

I decided on my ripped black skinny jeans, a grey tank top and my letterman jacket. I slid on my black converse and quickly put my new phone case on my phone. I grabbed my black shoulder bag and slid my wallet and phone into it. Before I left my room I teased my hair up and sprayed on my peppermint body spray. I skipped down the stairs and all four boys were sitting on the couch. Jack looked at me and whistled which caused Alex to punch his arm.

"She's my sister, she's off limits." Jack looked disappointed which made me giggle a little bit. "Okay, to the concert." My eyebrow raised.

"Concert?" Jack smiled at me.

"Poor little innocent Abby. You'll find out soon hun." He set his arm around my shoulder and Alex glared at him but he didn't move it. It didn't bother me so I just kept walking. They all slid on their RayBans and I slid on my aviators when we stepped outside. Alex fixed his beanie and stopped at the SUV sitting outside of the house. Alex sat up front, Jack sat with my in the third row of seats and Zack sat with Rian in the second row of seats. It took about an hour to get there and when we pulled up, we were behind a huge building.

"*What kind of concert is this.?*" I thought in my head. We were lead into the building by three security guards and when my eyes adjusted to the darkness I noticed that we were backstage. I kept quiet cause I didn't want to seem annoying by asking a ton of questions. We were ushered into a dressing room and the boys started to get their hair and makeup done. I just sat on the couch that was in there and watched. When they started to change I looked down and messed with my phone.

"Guys, you're on in 5." A man popped his head in and checked on the boys.

"*On in 5?*" I looked at them confused. They just smiled at me then walked out and motioned for me to follow. I did as told and walked behind them. Music started and they all hugged me then ran on stage.

"HELLO BALTIMORE! HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT!!" The crowd cheered and screamed, some whistling. "This song goes out to anybody who's ever been told that the way that they think or the way that they feel is the wrong way to think or the wrong way to feel. Goes out to anybody who's ever been pushed down, held back, walked on... Anybody who doesn't feel comfortable in their own skin, anybody...everybody - It goes out to everybody. It goes out to all of you! And the reason it goes out to all of you is because every single one of you is fucking beautiful. I've noticed that there's a lot of people in the world trying to tell other people that they're not beautiful. And I don't stand for that, I think that's bullshit. Each and every single one of you are gorgeous, believe in yourselves. This song goes out to all of you. It's called 'Therapy'."

Therapy.. I know that song. I listened to it all the time when I was 'migrating' houses. The familiar intro started and I smiled. I know who they are now. I know I just met them but I'm proud of them for getting this far in a career. I can't believe I'm living with All Time Low.