Kids In The Dark

I slowly opened my eyes then snapped them shut. God, how much did I have to drink last night at the club? I rubbed my eyes and sat up, the cold air instantly whipping my bare torso. My eyes widened and I turned my head to see someone else in my bed. I stood up and tiptoed to my closet. After sliding on a comfy pair of yoga pants and a huge Sleeping With Sirens sweatshirt I threw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I looked at the guy in my room again and shook my head. ~That'll be a fun talk between me and Alex..~ I thought to myself. I shuffled out of my room and slightly closed the door.

"Hey sis, have you seen Jack? I could have swore he came back with us last night." My eyes widened and I mentally slapped my self across the face. That couldn't have been Jack, could it? I shook my head nervously and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made myself a hot cup of coffee and added a lot of sugar to wake myself up.

"Morning..." Jack's sleepy voice was so sexy... I can't say that, he's my brothers best friend. I smiled and took a huge sip of my coffee. He was wearing the same clothes as last night but his hair was every where. I sat on the couch and started to watch whatever stupid show was on, trying to get my mind off of last night.

After I had finished my coffee and all of the guys were over we had decided we needed to eat. Alex, Rian and Zack were arguing over where we should go and my mind was just wondering. I ended up looking over at Jack who was just staring over at me with a huge grin on his face. He winked and I shook my head and giggled. Did he know what happened last night? I needed to find out before Alex did.

I grabbed my phone and walked into the backyard, telling them I needed some fresh air. I stood out there for a minute before noticing the little birds nest and smiling. I heard the door open and close but I didn't see anyone. I ignored it and looked back up at the birds nest. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the baby birds chirping, wanting to escape from their home. My eyes shot open when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over at Jack who was still smiling.

"Yeah..?" I raised my eyebrow. I do that too much..

"They finally decided on a local burger joint. By the way, last night was amazing." He smiled and walked away. My eyes widened and my body shivered at the thought of being with him. I'm not saying that I didn't like Jack or that I didn't find him attractive, I'm just saying that I can't believe I just slept with my brothers best friend.

What am I supposed to tell Alex, what is Jen gonna think. I mean, she knew I wasn't exactly "innocent" but I just met the guy and he was like Alex's brother. I need some help..