𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

"What the fu-"

19 year old woman, Ella, stared blankly at her calender to see that its '1922' on the year instead the year of 2025 blankly as she stared at it for while.

The reason why she's look shock and disbelief when she come in realization after she woke up from her sleep.

~~ 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟 2025~~

"Oh he died. . . .that's pity. . " Ella said as she plays poppy playtime. She wince as she watch the prototype's hand pierce straight into Catnap's mouth, ending his life and slowly lifting his deceased body into the vent. "You we just an innocent being. Turn into a monster by a twisted mind of scientist." Ella said softly as she continued playing , coming the end of the game as she come to witness the scream of Kissy Missy.

"Oh for the love of! First Dogday, who got killed by those mini smiling critters then Kissy Missy! argh!" Ella growl as she slam shut her laptop in annoyance and sadness. She just finished taking final exams on second sem in college, she is now on her summer break. Ella lay on her bed, staring up the ceiling softly as thoughts began to consume her mind.

'Those toys. . . they dont deserve this. . . .they dont deserve anything. . . ' she thought as she read all about the lore of poppy playtime. 'They were just kids. . .Just kids.' she thought sadly before sighing as she covered her eyes with her forearm. She reach out her phone and look through the social media to satisfied her boredom before she decided to play some tunes.

She play the music title 'Sleep well'. She listen softly as she began to hum along the song before singing softly.

"We want freedom~ Freedom~ Freedom, freedom, freedom~" Ella sung softly as she stared up to the ceiling softly. She began to think after reading something on the tumblr, seeing a fanart that says 'what if poppy playtime is real?' in different au. Ella hum softly as she let out a soft sigh. "If that game is real. . . .I'll probably try to save them or lose my mind." she said to herself before closing her eyes and slowly falls asleep, listening to the music on her phone softly as she doesnt realized that something is about to happen.

After a while, she began to feel something was off. So off that made her woke up from her slumber as she have notice that something quite different. Her ceiling is not grey like it used to be, its sky blue. This confused her as she sat up, and notice that she's on a queen size bed, instead of a just a normal bed that she used to lay.

'What is going on?' she thought before noticing that her room looks like an old school or a vintage kind style, which made her look even more confused and slightly scared. She hop off the bed and rushed towards the calender that hangs on the wall. She looks at the year and saw something that shock her.

'Year 1922.'

"Wat the fu-"

~~ 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 ~~

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This cant be happening. Why am i here? did i travel in time? what is going?" Ella mumble to herself as she pace around her bedroom, hugging herself as thoughts overwhelm her mind. She began to think any possibility of how she got here or anything before she heard a phone rung out coming downstairs.

She look confuse before quickly opening her door and rushed down stairs as she headed towards the living room, where she could hear the phone ringing. She quickly reach out and grabbed it as she place it against her ear." Uh. . .hello??" she spoke out confused and slightly nervous as a male voice spoke through.

":Good morning Miss Ella, are you the one of the interviews yesterday??:" The man said, making her mentally creep out how this stranger knows her name but she keep her cool as she answered. "Yes, is something wrong?" she asked softly. ":Nothing is wrong Maam. I am here to tell you that you been official accepted to work on Poppy playtime co! Congratulations!:" Said the man making Ella's world froze after hearing the word 'Poppy playtime co.' "wha-"

":Please come tomorrow to start your very special day! But before working, please sign any papers that needed. See you soon Miss Ella, and we are glad to have you work with us.:" The man cut her off before ending the call. Ella stared blankly before placing the phone back then sighing as she pinch the bridge of her nose. "So poppy playtime co is real in this universe huh??" she muttered before letting out a curse word in her filipino language as she sigh." Great, guess i have no choice but to go there. . .hopefully, i can manage to safe them. . .. i hope." she said to herself, looking through the window softly.

She didnt know that her eyes start to glow gold for a second before returning back to her dark choco brown eyes. Tomorrow it will a 'fantastic day' for our main protagonist, who will try to survive the horrors behind as she start working on poppy playtime co.

a/n: sorry if it was short, cause i need to sleep and rest though hahaha.