𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Ever since Ella began working at Poppy Playtime co. as a toy caretaker, things that Ella began to notice something was off. Like when she came, she was always being called by some co-workers that one of the toys are going crazy or being agressive again.

"Huggy." Ella spoke as she stared up very guilty blue huggable toy in front of her." You know you shouldn't give some workers a hard time." she said again as Huggy wuggy let out a whine in guilt while looking away. Ella sigh as she shake her head." geez, what am i going to do with you." she mumble as she reach up her hand, making Huggy crouch down happily for the pet as Ella scratched his head. She smile as Huggy let out a happy purred, leaning more against her hand for more pets.

"Ella! you needed at Playtime center!" one of the co-workers yelled making Ella stopped petting Huggy wuggy, who whine after that." sorry huggy, i should get going." she said to him as Huggy wuggy gave her a sad expression on his face making her chuckle." you'll be fine. Just give a lots of warm hugs to the kids." she reassured him as she left while waving good bye, making him wave good bye back to her.

After arriving at playtime center, she was greeted by a lots of kids, who were either going to three different types of game. Though, Ella knew that this games are a type of exam to see if any child have a lots of intelligence and such for their experiments. The thought of it made Ella feel furious and disgusted by the twisted ideas of this place. " Hello Caretaker." Ella let out a surprise yelp and look up to see a giant pink like spider, hanging above her." ah, hello Mommy long legs. . . you scared me." she said as she mentally trying to calm herself down.

Mommy Long legs giggle while tilting her head to side." I suppose you are here for something correct??" she asked as Ella nodded at her." yeah, i was told by some co-workers here." she answered as Mommy long legs nodded." well dear, the mini huggies are being aggressive again because some. . .Human. . .tug them too hard causing them to bite." Mommy long legs hissed at the 'human' worked before speaking in sweet tone. Ella notice that but didnt say anything." Ok, im going to check on them." She said as she wave good bye to her as she headed to wack-a-wuggy game station. She arrive the room, seeing some tiny drip of blood on the ground as she instantly knew what happen.

"Ok, where are you now you guys??" Ella called out as she look through the holes, not even realizing many white beading eyes staring at her. Then Ella let out a surprise shout when she felt something or someone latched themselves on her back. She look over her shoulder and relief to see it was just the mini huggies, staring up to her with a huge smile, chirping and crooning happily.

"You guys scared the crap out of me." Ella said with a slight chuckle as she hold them close to her chest." seriously, dont scared me like that." she gently scold them as the mini huggies croon and chirp up to her." now, i was told by Mommy Long legs that one of you bit one of the co-workers finger." she said as the mini huggies went quiet and was now avoiding looking at her." so who was it?? come on, im not mad i just want to know." Ella reassured them softly before the red mini huggy raise their hand up, to show that its them who did it.

"So it was you?? you did it because they hurt you didnt they??" she asked softly as she watch the red mini huggy nodded while crooning sadly." aw, dont feel bad. In fact, i was so disappointed that i missed. I would laugh my butt off to see them scream in pain." Ella said while laughing making the mini red huggy beam happily to her." but seriously, please dont do that again ok?? you dont want . . . .THEM. . .to find out though." she said as she said 'Them' she meant the scientist. The red mini huggy nodded before giving a salute which made her giggle softly.

" alright, lets get you guys something to eat. . . good thing i brought cookies." Ella said but when she mention the word 'cookies' the mini huggies went nuts as they start chirping and crooning loudly as she squirm on her hold." ok, ok! let me put you guys on your place before i give each and one of you your cookies so calm down!"