𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

As Ella and Emily entered the power storage, the door suddenly slammed shut behind them, making Emily yelp while Ella just jolt in surprise as both of them look behind them." well, that's strange. . ." Emily said nervously as Ella didnt say anything, knowing that will happened as well.

Ella began trying to activated the power on while Emily watched her mother go. Once Ella did, the lights light up making Emily clapped her hands together in joy making her chuckle softly. Both of the girls headed as Ella opened the door, letting Emily go first before herself. As Emily arrive at the lobby, she froze at her spot as she saw that Huggy Wuggy is not at his post.

'He's gone. . . He's gone!' Emily thought fearfully as she stared at the empty spot." Emily? is everything alright??" Ella asked as she came beside her. Then she look at where Emily is looking and saw that Huggy Wuggy is missing at his post, which Ella instantly knew that Huggy wuggy is probably watching them somewhere or waiting. 'So it began huh? figures. . .' thought Ella as she walk passed still frozen Emily, who finally snapped out of it before following her mother.

Ella shot the blue hand to the blue print on the upper door, unlocking the door as it opens. She pulled the blue hand back once the door fully opened as she and Emily entered. Emily looked up and read the sign that says 'Make a friend.' before looking forward and froze when she saw a furry blue long hand sliding towards the door, disappeared once Ella came forward and open the door.

"Come along Emily." Ella called her daughter out, noticing that she suddenly froze again. Emily snapped out of it before quickly rushing towards to her. Ella gave her a soft smile before both of them entered through the door, to the dark ally. Emily let out a yelp when a steam shot out while Ella just jolt before murmuring some tagalog words which made Emily giggle behind her hands.

The arrive through the another door as Ella opened it, revealing a work place where toys that needed to be created are. Emily let out an amazed awe making Ella chuckle softly. Ella began to climb up stairs while Emily spotted a orange vhs tape on the floor, picking it up and place it in the vhr and watch it through the tv. Turns out it was an interview or something to this person 'Rich' and someone else.

"Emily??"

Emily turn her attention away as she quickly climb up stairs after hearing her mother calling her. Emily arrive as she watch her mother below, collecting something that could activate the claw machine. She watch her mother disappeared from her sight before she froze when she heard something. She slowly look over and froze in fear when she saw Huggy wuggy, staring at her with razor sharp teeth showing before the vent shut close when Ella appeared.

"Emily?? are you alright??" Ella asked with concern expression on her face." I-im alright ma. . .No need to worry about me." Emily said as she gave her a reassuring smile. Ella stared at her, knowing that her daughter is lying to her but didnt question her further as she went back to work on the claw machine. Both of them watch the claw picked up something then dropping it in front of them, glass shattering once it contact to the ground, revealing a red hand that Ella need for the grabpack. Ella went down stairs while Emily just jump off and landed safely making Ella scold her for doing that.

Then Ella focus on shooting both blue and red hands against the scanner, making the vent opened. Both of them entered through as the begin their journey in the dark vent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After long and confusing turns around the vents, they finally made it out to the make a friend factory. Emily look around in awe while Ella stood there with a frown on her face as she instantly knew that this is were the chased began," Ma, can i borrow the grabpack?? I wanna try something." Emily asked making Ella snapped out of her thought before smiling gently to her." of course Sweetie." Ella said as she first took off the bag then the grabpack before giving it to Emily. Emily took off her bag first then put on the grabpack then her bag before exploring a bit as if she was trying to find a way to activate the machine.

Ella watch her go with a soft smile before frowning as she cross her arms to her chest. 'Now, how am i going to stop Huggy wuggy from chasing us?? I. . I am not sure that he'll be able to recognized me though since its been. . . .10 years.' Ella thought as she stared at the floor, beginning to think possible things to prevent killing him. After all, she dont like violence or killing anyone. Though she will use violence either to protect or to defend. 

She snapped out of it when she heard the machine turn on making her look over and saw that Emily manage to power up the machine and turn it on. They watch as the machine created a catbee, which Emily gleefully picks it up before showing it to Ella. Ella chuckle softly before looking at the door, where it can be only open if they place a toy on the scanner.

Ella then frown as she came to realized that once the door opened, huggy wuggy will appeared. So she ready to grabbed Emily and run. She watch Emily placed the catbee toy on the scanner, before it disappeared much to her dismay then the door opened up making Emily grin and turn to her mother." Look ma! i did it!" Emily said, without even noticing that Huggy wuggy slowly emerged out of the shadows. Razor sharp teeths are shown as his eyes were completely dilated.

"EMILY!" Ella yelled as she grabbed Emily's arm and tug her away as quick as possible. Emily gasped as Ella hold her close to her chest. Both of them stared in horror as Huggy wuggy stalk them menacingly. In the corner of Ella's eye, she saw the vent opened making her take a deep breath. 'ADHD, please work with me this time and dont make me forget of which way on trying to get away from huggy!' thought Ella as she grabbed her daughter's hand.

" RUN!"

Both girls run straight to the vent as quick as possible. Ella is leading the way, while making sure that Emily follows her behind. Ella tries to remember how to get through the vents in the game, muttering curses in tagalog whenever huggy wuggy appeared out of no where. As soon as they slipped down to a long vent and stopped as there's no way to get to the other side. Then Emily look up and saw the box before shooting both of blue and red hands to grabbed it and pulled it down.

"WAIT EMILY STOP!" Ella yelled before gasping as soon as it falls down, huggy wuggy appeared, ready to pounce both got hit on the head, causing the catwalk broked. The two girls crashed on the lower catwalk, groaning a bit. Ella gasp when huggy was about to slip off the railing making her yelled." NO!" Ella yelled as she stood up and rushed forward, grabbing Huggy's hand quickly.

Ella grunted as she struggle to pulled him up." MA! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Emily yelled at her mother in shock." Im not letting him died, not after 10 years since i never seen him or anyone again." Ella grunted as she struggled to pulled him." TULUNGAN MO NAMAN AKO INSTEAD MAG TULALA DYAN!? [WILL YOU HELP ME INSTEAD OF STARING THERE?!]" Ella yelled at her in tagalog, completely annoyed and pissed off making Emily yelped and quickly rushed toward to her side and help her pulled Huggy wuggy up.

Once they did, they back up as Huggy wuggy slowly sat up and stared at them, no longer showing razor sharp teeth and his eyes are no longer completely dilated. "H-huggy??" Ella spoke softly as she took a step forward, making Emily reach out to stop her." ma dont." she said, worried that huggy might attack her.

Huggy wuggy stared at Ella, tilting his head as he feels like he knows her but couldn't. Though he is thankful that he is no longer in control by HIM. Even though getting hit on the head hurts but still. Ella notice that he's tilting his head, trying to recognized her making her chuckle." right you might not recognized me but. . ." Ella slowly grabbed her hair and made it into a bun to make it look what she look like 10 years ago." Its me. . ." Ella said as Huggy wuggys eyes went wide before scooping her up in his arms, chirping and whining as tears start to come out in his eyes.

Ella chuckle softly as she rubbed his head gently, minding not to touch his wounds." hey huggy. . . . missed ya bud. . ." Ella said softly while Emily just stood there, confused on what's happened in front of her.