𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Ella stood in front of the doors of poppy playtime co with a blank expression on her face. She may look like she is calm on the outside but in the inside, she's freaking out so bad. 'Ok, this is it then. No turning back.' She thought as she opened the doors slowly. There she saw multiple guests with their children walking around as she could hear the joyful laughter from the children and co-workers are walking around, working.

She entered as she start heading to office, where her boss is waiting for her. Once she arrive, she stood in front of her boss office, reading the name that says 'Elliot Ludwig' on it making  bad taste for her. She narrowed her eyes towards the door before taking a deep breath then raise her hand up to knock twice.

"Come in." She heard a muffled voice coming from behind the door as she slowly opens it and saw a man, who was sitting on his chair and beside him was another man, who look like a scientist which she then come to realization to that. "A miss Ella, welcome! Please sit down." Said Elliot to her wtih a smile on his face as Ella sat down on the chair.

"What do you wish to talk about sir?" Ella asked politely, trying to contained to be spiteful and disrespectful towards to him. " you apply here for engineer fixer correct?" He asked making Ella blink twice after saying that." Yes?" She answered uncertainly as she thought, ' uh i didnt offer to become an engineneer, i barely knew any parts of an engine for crying out loud.'

" we decided to place you something special and important. We both think that you are perfect fit to become a caretaker." Elliot said wih a smile making her look even more confuse than ever. " caretaker?? Caretaker for who??" She asked as the scientist clear his throat and speak," thats were we going to need you to sign this papers." He brought out some papers for Ella to sign.

Ella took the papers and began reading it. She mentally frown as this is about keeping something a secret and if she decided to spread it ay the outside, she'll get severe punished or worst, death. She took a deep breath as she grabbed the pen, 'no turning back. I will survive to this.' Thought Ella as she began signing her name on the paper. Once she finished, she handle the papers back to them.
" thank you miss ella, now please follow me. It is time." The scientist said happily to her while she gave an awkward smile on her face.

Both of them start heading to the secret facility that was hidden away from the sight of those who are not co-workers or scientist. Ella remain calm and blank as she saw many scientist were working and studying something that was inside of the cell. "Here we are." The scientist said as they stop at the open empty cell.

"Uh, why are we here- Ah!" She yell in surprise as she was pushed inside the cell as the doors shut close." Oi! What was that for!?" She yellef in annoyance as she glared through through glass window, where the scientist is now looking through the clipboard making her frown. "Alright, since you are now a caretaker to our experiments. We need to see how theu react to you." The scientist said through the speaker.

Ella tense up when the red lights start blaring. She turn around when she heard the door slowly open up. Then a yellow like foot step out before it slowly and fully emerge out of the dark cage. Ella stood frozen in shock and disbelief to see that in front of her is no other than Huggy Wuggy himself.

She could see the two sets of sharp teeth out of his mouth, dripping with saliva as he took a stalking walk towards to her making her tense up but remain calm. Though, she may be calm on the outside but the inside, she's freaking terrified. 'Ay puta ang tangkad nya!!! (Ay shit he's tall!)' she thought as she stared up at tall huggable blue toy before her.

Huggy wuggy stared down at her, letting out a growl before Ella notice something was off towards to him. She notice that his eyes are fully dilate and his body shows tension making her thought something. An idea came to her mind making her sigh.' Okay, let's do this........ please dont kill me' thought Ella as she take a gentle step forward. She stop when she heard huggy wuggy let out a threaten growl towards to her.

She gave a friendly smile on her face as she spread her arms forward." Its okay. Im not here to hurt you." She said softly and calmly towards to the blue huggable toy in front of her. Even though she's nervous on the inside but she continued to smile. Huggy wuggy stared down to her as he slowly stop showing sharp teeth then to ella surprise huggy wuggy croach down to her height. This surprise Ella but she continued to smile as she slowly and gently place both of her hands on his face softly.

" see? Im not going to hurt you." She said as huggy wuggy began to purred against her hands making her smile then frown softly as she whispered." Im sorry for everything you been through. You and the others dont deserve this." Huggy wuggy look at her confuse and curious at what she just said. "If i found a way to get you and others out of here...." Ella mumble, mentally thanking that her back is infront of the glass window, where the scientist cant see what she was doing as they were too busy writing notes on their clipboard.

Huggy wuggy stared down at her before closing his eyes and continued to purred happily against ella's hands making her smile softly and gently start petting him making him purred louder." Aw, you act like a kitten." She said before she freeze when huggy wuggy stood up and stared down at her." Uh..... oof!" She let put a yelp when huggy wuggy wrapped his long arms around her for a hug and purred happily close to him as he sat on the corner. Ella blink in surprise and confusion at this sudden action.' Anong ng yari?? (What just happened??)' Ella thought as Huggy wuggy continued nuzzling her with content purred.

": Miss Ella, its time to go and continued meeting the other experiments.:"

The speaker went off as it comes from the voice of the scientist. Ella nodded slowly as she slowly tried to get off but huggy wuggy let out a growl as he tighten his grip around her making her sigh.

": Experiment 1170, release Miss Ella or there will be consequences.:"

Ella felt huggy wuggy tense up at the word 'consequences' making her frown and gently pat his head softly." Dont worry. I'll be fine." She said softly as huggy wuggy look down at her then let out a sad whine as he unwrapped his arms around her. Ella gave a gentle smile and gave him a gentle pat making him purred happily. Then she heard the door opened behind her, indicating that its time for her to go.

"Well, see you later huggy." She said softly, surprising him as how did she know his name. Ella turn away and headed out of the cell. Once she was out of the cell, the doors close behind her making her sigh. "It seems experiment 1170 have taken liking of you miss Ella." The scientist said to her as ella gave him a fake smile. 'Oh really? Yah think ya puta.' She thought bitterly but remaining smiling fakely.

"Alright lets begin on meeting the other experiments that you will taking care off."