𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

After Ella fixed up Kicken chicken's wounds she and the other three headed to the carriage after she pulled down two levers to activate the ride. The door of the carraige opened making the three of them hop in as the doors slowly close behind them as the ride began to move. Ella balance herself a bit as the tv screen light up and a voice of Elliot spoke through it.

 " 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘. 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚝 𝙻𝚞𝚍𝚠𝚒𝚐. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏? 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎. '𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑', '𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢', '𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝'. 𝙴𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝. . . "

Ella listened while she keep on her gaze ahead of her while the two were staring at the tv with unreable expression on their faces.

 " 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎."

Ella grimance at the place to see the underground and the sight of the very large Stadium few feet ahead as they are going to.

 " 𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍'𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍."

They watch as they got closer and closer making Ella covered her noise to not to sniff a red smoke or not but just to be sure of it.

 " 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."

'Protected my ass cause you and those scientist turn children into toys.' Ella thought bitterly as she have a frown on her face.

 " 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. . . .𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘. 𝙸 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎. . . .𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴!"