𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

2 years. . . . .2 years since Ella was fired and the toys weren't the same ever since she's gone. Mommy Long legs shows aggressiveness towards to co-workers, almost broken some co-workers arm when they grabbed the child's arm a little too much.

Mini huggies bited off any co-workers fingers if they dared to try and grabbed them. Huggy wuggy let out a threaten growl before attacking, though the scientist manage to put him under control. The smiling critters, the other hand, well. . . .Dogday jsut keep his happy and on going leader as he can be. Sure he's hurt and sad that his crush is not here anymore but he knew that she will be sad and will kick his ass if she saw him being sad. So he keep smiling. Catnap shows aggressiveness and protectiveness towards to children, especially Emily.

He even scratched one of the co-worker's eyes after touching his fur. So he was put on the cell for further new torture. For two years of torture and pain the toys felt went worst after Ella is gone. Not long before. . . . something or someone began to manipulated them. Bringing something that brought horror on poppy playtime co. factory.

Dogday and his friends were busy guiding children out of the school, when all the sudden Catnap stop walking, making others look confused." catnap?? are you okay??" Hoppy hopscotch asked with confusion on her face as Dogday place his paw on Catnap's shoulder. "catnap??" dogday asked before his eyes went wide when Catnap look at him noticing his eyes were being either dilated or not. As if. . .he's fighting something as Dogday could see terror in catnap's eyes.

"Run. . .RUN!"

Catnap yelled before letting a yowl as he hold his head with both of his paws, ears pinned down his head as he sway side to side. Dogday backs up in surprise before gasping when he suddenly felt a painful head ach as he sway side to side. He could hear voice that made his whole body froze.

" ͓̽K͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽l͓͓̽̽l͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽d͓̽ ͓̽t͓͓̽̽h͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽m͓̽. . . .͓̽K͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽l͓͓̽̽l͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽d͓̽ ͓̽t͓͓̽̽h͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽m͓̽ a͓͓̽̽l͓͓̽̽l͓̽ "

'Prototype.' thought Dogday before letting out a painful yelp as he tried to shook his head, fighting against Prototype's control. He notice his friends are trying to fight back but as for catnap. He was far too late. Catnap began attacking the co-workers instantly. Blood splashed everywhere as terror and screams of fear from either co-workers and children who are watching.

"get the children out of here!" Bubba bubbaphant said, grunting as his eyes squinting, trying to fight the prototype's control. Dogday scoop up terrified Emily in his arms, rushing away as Hoppy and Crafty corn tried to fight the prototype's control as they start guiding the terrified children to exit room.

Dogday pushed Emily's head further against his shoulder, making sure she will not see the horrors around him, he ignored blood splash everywhere as he could hear the screams from every human. He look behind and watch in horror as he watch that his friends didnt able to fought of the prototype's control, he could see tears gathered to his friends eyes as they were forced to killed everyone. . .Even children, who were screaming and pleading for mercy.

He look away, grunting as he tried to fought off the control as he rushed away, Arriving at the playtime, he watch in horror as he watch Mommy Long legs dragged every human up before dropping them to their down fall, letting out a craze laugh as she continued attacking more as the co-workers or guest trying to escaped as they can.

Dogday look away as he hold whimpering Emily in his arms as he arrive at the lobby, hidding behind the corner when Huggy wuggy tackled one of the run away co-worker. Wincing as he heard a loud scream of terror before Huggy Wuggy munched their head before standing up and stalk around in search for more.

Once dogday saw that its clear to go, he rushed towards to the entrance, ignoring the blood stained everywhere. He arrive at the door before he gently place her down on the floor." go Emily, You need to run." he said gently as he grunt as he tried to fight off the control.

"No! i dont want to leave you!" Emily shook her head as she cling onto  his paw. Dogday gave a sad smile before leaning down as he nudge her softly with his snout." im sorry little one. . .your in danger and. . . .i dont think i cant hold it much longer." he said as he grunted when the control going stronger and harder for him to fight off.

"No! please dogday!" Emily plead as she look up to him with tears on her eyes." Emily, little sunshine. . . .you need to. . . .For me. . .for others. . .For ella. . . " Dogday said softly as Emily cried even more as she look up to him." but what about you??" she asked as Dogday gave her a sad smile." dont worry about me. . . i'll be fine." he said as he lean his forehead to hers softly." you will be fine." he said softly as Emily cried and sobs as she looks up to him, watching him stood up and back up, grunting." Go. . . .GO!" Dogday yelled as he hold his head in pain. Emily opened the doors and rushed out of the factory, no turning back as she continued to run.

Dogday let out a relief sigh before grunting in pain when the control of the prototype overwhelms him as he could feel his body moved on its own as the only thought came to his mind.

'At least. . . i manage to save one. . . . '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26 year old Woman, Ella who was busy writting a lot on her book, before looking at the calender with a frown on her face." The hour of Joy have began huh??" she said to herself before sighing sadly as she lean against her chair." Im sorry everyone. . . im sorry."she murmured as she covered her face with her arm, tears start to fall down on her face.

Then she heard the door being knocked furiously making her uncovered her face and look towards the door with confusion on her face." what in the world??" she muttered as she stood up and walk towards the door." who's there??" she asked as she opens the door before letting out an oof when something or someone tackles her to the ground.

"AH WHAT THE FU-" She stop when she looks down and recognized who it was." E-EMILY?!" Ella yelled in shock and disbelief as Emily look up to her, with tears in her eyes." M-MISS ELLA!" She cried making Ella kneel down and scoop her up in her arms." oh Emily. . .how did you. . . how did you get here?" Ella asked as she closed the door behind her, carrying Emily in her arms. Emily didnt say anything as she continued to cry in her arms.

Ella instantly knew why as she hold her close. Sliding her back against the wall as she sat, tears start to coming down in her eyes as she holds Emily close to her." You're okay. . .you're gonna be okay." ella murmured as she gave a gentle kissed on Emily's forehead, trying to reassured the little girl. Knowing that the child have seen horrors and manage to get away.

You're okay. . . . . 

You're Alright. . . . . 

Ella began to sing softly as she hold Emily close to her chest. Hands rubbing softly against Emily's back.

I'll never, ever leave your side. . . . 

I will stay. . . . .and i will fight. . . . 

with you. . . . 

Ella sang softly as she began to sway side to side softly. Emily began to calm down and slowly falls asleep after exhaustion.

You're okay. . . . .

You're Alright. . . . . 

I'll stay here through. . . the darkest night. . . . 

All the way. . . .I will fight. . . 

with you. . .