𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖓 1#

A/n: Headcanons for this story!

- Like i said or on the art, Ella have a pissed and angry expression on her face, but it's actually her resting bitch face. There are other time, it scares the new co-workers at playtime co. Not to mention the toys as well.

- Ella is a very jumpy person, especially she have adhd. So every time when either a co-worker or a toy appeared out of no where or speak so suddenly behind her, she either scream or punch them in the face. Though she will apologize for doing that.

- One thing that every co-workers learn is not make fun of her height. The toys are fine, but for co-workers on the other hand. Not so much.

- There are other times Ella will slip into speaking her language, which confused the co-workers. The toys, however, thought she was speaking an ancient words or some shit which scared them when she suddenly speak in her different language when she's angry.

- Ella always made cookies for toys. She make sure to give to them, without co-workers or scientist know.

- Ella will sometimes randomly stare blankly for an hour or so, which scared poor Dogday a lot and worried as he tried to make her snap out of it.

- Ella will just fall limp whenever catnap grabbed the back of her collar shirt and carried her away to cuddle and pets.

-  One thing that all the toys learn is that never made her angry, cause she will ignore you for a week. Poor Huggy wuggy and Boxy boo, who literally fought and accidently dragged Ella to the fight.

- There is one time, when Ella was at playcare, one kid craft something like a necklace that has Sun and Moon on it. She wore it and never took it off. Though Dogday and Catnap saw it and let's just say, Ella looks confused why they were looking away, covering their faces and such.

- Ella will avoid any kind of conversation, like when Mommy Long legs asked Ella what is 'Milf'.

- Ella is very protective towards the toys as their caretaker. Heck, Dogday will hold her back when one of the co-worker says bad things about him or the other toys. Other times, Mommy long legs will take a metal stick that Ella carries around her.

- cute headcanon: Whenever Ella is talking to any male co-workers, Dogday is growling like a dog while catnap just stared.

- Ella is ticklish, yep it was discovered by Hoppy hopscotch and Bobby bearhug making Ella made them swear never tell anyone. Unfortunately, Hoppy told dogday.

- There other times Ella would sing any songs that came in her mind that was not known  since she's from 2025.

- Songs she sings are 'I choose' from the willoughbys, 'could have been me' sing 2, 'rewrite the stars', 'fictional', 'if only', and lastly, 'wide awake.'

- Ella only sings when she's alone, though other times toys could hear her or sometimes listen to her singing, without making themselves known. Which got back fired when Ella turn around and scream a bloody murder right after Mommy long legs compliment her singing voice.

- Never try to made Ella cry, if you did, you will be facing very angry toys hovering behind her.

- there are other times catnap was searching for Ella before finding her in a playhouse, completely buried by mini smiling critters. Poor cat literally panics thinking she died after being buried by a lots i mean LOTS of Mini smiling critters.

- other times, Huggy wuggy will grabbed Ella and raise her up in the air like in lion king, leaving Ella very amused to it.

- Ella sleeps like in a weird position, Like she was sleeping on top of the home sweet home roof, scaring Dogday a lot. Sometimes on a table, fridge or in a ceiling railing making Mommy long legs confused and concern but soon start to get used to it.

- Ella is a hyper one, can match up the children's hyperness leaving everyone wondering how is she not tired.

- If someone brought weed and gave it to the toys, those co-workers will be better start running as 4'11 or 5'0 ft asian woman is coming for their ass with a freaking metal bat in her hands.

- Ella does not like being woken up too early ,like one time some asshole co-workers decided to contact her and told her that her work start early in the morning. Let's just say, you have a very grumpy and annoyed asian woman, who was ready to drop kick anyone. Not long before catnap forcing her to rest after finding out.

- Ella would randomly start T posing, scaring the toys a lot. Especially Catnap, screaming while backing up at the corner when Ella get closer and closer.

- Ella carries a fidget toy for her to fidget or play with it. Sometimes Dogday would let her hold his paw or Catnap just let her hold her tail, if she's gently not squeeze it too hard.

- one of the co-worker offer her a stress toy and told her if anything that made her want to cause chaos or feel stress, just squeeze. Dead ass, Ella will stared at them as she squeeze the stress toy so hard causing it to pop. Yeah, that scared the co-worker and the toys who are right beside her.

a/n: thats all hahaha