𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

After meeting Huggy wuggy, she was taken to meet the other experiments. She look at each every cells she passed through, seeing other toys interacting with other scientist before making an eye contact to her. Ella blink for a second before looking straight back as the scientist lead her to another cell. She notice that a lots of scientists were gathered around, murmuring each other with worried and uncertain expression on their faces. 'what's with their faces??' thought Ella with a frown as she watch the Scientist that lead her, came to talk to the other scientists.

Ella could hear their hushed whispered and arguement about the experiment 1188, which Ella instantly knew who it was. 'Catnap' thought Ella before standing straight when all the scientists look at her direction." are you certaining this will help? you know how aggressive he is." One of the scientist said to Wilson, after Ella learning his name." Oh she'll be fine." Wilson carelessly said as he began pressing number codes, opening the cell doors as then pushed Ella in, making her narrowed her eyes at him before the cell doors close.

Ella let out a sigh before she slowly turn her head to see a large cat, staying at the dark corner as white pupil staring at her with wide gaping smile on his face as Ella instantly knew who it was. 'Catnap' thought Ella stared she stared at him. In the corner of her eyes, she could see all the scientist were documenting everything on their clipboards.

She remain there, for a while before she tense up when Catnap start walking towards to her. Ella remain calm as ever but on the inside, she's literally panicking right now. 'ah shit, nice kitty.' thought Ella as Catnap stop right in front of her. Ella took a deep breath before giving him a kind and friendly smile." hello." she greeted as Catnap stared down at her without any movement. Ella let out an awkward chuckle as she look away. "this is so awkward." she mumble before clearing her throat as she looks up to him." Im Ella, and i am not here to hurt you." she said softly to him as Catnap continued to stared down at her again.

Then Ella slowly reach her hand up, hesistant a bit as she saw him tense up and his tail twitch a bit. Ella could see aggression and pissed when she saw his eyes dilated. She stop as she left her hand in a mid air, and stared up to him. Ella gave him a kind and gentle smile on her face. "Its okay, im not going to hurt you I promise." She said softly to him.

Catnap stared at her, with uncertain expression on his eyes before realizing that she's not going to hurt him after seeing her kind and gentle eyes. He slowly lean his head against her palm, purring softly making her eyes widen a bit before smiling softly as she began to pet him softly.

Ella giggle softly when Catnap nudge her hand more purring louder and louder making her smile even more." your like a house cat." she whispered softly as she continued to pet him behind his ears, making him purred more. The scientists, who were outside are talking to each other before gasping when Catnap force Ella to sit as he lay his head on her lap, purring happily as his tail was swishing side to side slowly making Ella laugh and continued to pet him behind his ears. Making him purred even more.

":Alright Miss Ella, its time to go.:" Wilson's voice spoke through the speaker, stopping Ella from petting Catnap. Catnap's ears perk up and slowly look at the glass window with not happy expression making Ella sigh and stood up before yelping when a tail wrapped around her waist. ":Experiement 1188, release her right now or you will facing a consequences.:" Wilson threaten making Ella frown when she could feel catnap's tail tighten as he let out a growl like a cat.

"Hey, its okay. I'll be fine. . ." she said softly to him as she place her hand under his chin. Catnap look down at her and purred as Ella scratch under his chin." I'll be fine catnap, We see each other again." she whispered softly making Catnap's eyes wide in surprise as he looks down at her. Shock that how did she know his name. Ella gave him a kind smile making him slowly unwrapped his tail off her waist. The cell doors opened up making Ella headed out, catnap was about to follow her but the cell doors shut closed before he could. Leaving him growl and began scratching the cell doors.

Ella look at the glass window, placing her hand on it making Catnap look at her and walk towards the glass window." Well, i'll be all the experiments seems to taken liking of you. You are really meant to be the caretaker after all hahaha." Wilson said with a laugh as he slapped Ella's shoulder, making her wince and rubbed her shoulder while giving him not impressed look on her face. Though his actions made Catnap to growl and bang against the glass doors. "Anyway, let's continued meeting the rest of the other experiments! Let's not waste our time." Wilson said as he walks away. Ella stood there for a moment before looking back to Catnap, who was still staring at her. She gave him a kind smile before following Wilson.

After few hours, She have met a lots of toys. She have trouble trying to get the mini huggies off her, making Scientist tried to get them off, but they got bitten or scratches from the mini huggies. Mini critters almost bitten one of the scientist after getting a little too closer to Ella, who was holding a bunch of mini critters in her arms, cooing softly to them.

Then she met the other smiling critters. Hoppy Hopscotch happily rumbled about something like jumping to the moon, which Ella happily listen to her. Kicken Chicken was bragging about something but Ella didnt mind at all as long as he is happy. Picky Piggy happy muching some cookies that Ella manage to offer to her secretly without making the scientist noticing. Crafty corn was happily beaming at the drawing that Ella made before asking her to teach her, which Ella agree.

Bubba Bubbaphant, listen to facts that Ella provide and asking questions about it which Ella try her best to answered it as best as she could. Bobby bearhug was clingy but loving smiling critter as Ella didnt mind hugs though. Then there's Dogday, A leader of the smiling critters. A ball of sunshine that was filled with energy. He was happily holding her hands while he talks to her while she listen to him calmly. His tail was wagging like no tomorrow when Ella gave him a scratches under his chin or behind his ears. Literally whine when Ella needs to leave as his tail and his ears drop sadly making Ella's heart broke to see him look like that.

Then she Meet Mommy Long legs. Let's just say, Ella is now terrified and scared for her life when Mommy long legs drop down in front of her to meet her. Bunzo the bunny happily gets a piggy back ride, Pj the caterpillar pug gets a lots of scratches from her. She met Kissy missy as well, as Ella got a lots of hug from the pink huggable toy.

Then she met poppy, who was still inside of the glass case that the scientist put her in. Ella manage to talk to her before the scientist took her away. She also met the Prototype by accident when one of the scientist leads her to a wrong place, which left Wilson furious and lectures the scientist. Ella, on the other hand, could not help but feel uncertain and distrust towards the prototype. The scientists didnt notice that Ella was glaring at the metal claw, who was getting interview by other scientist for document.

Good thing that the scientists didnt saw the golden glow on her eyes.