𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

"Hold still Huggy, Im still stitching your wounds."

"Ma, how did you able to know that he's. . . ."

"Nice and innocent like cat not now murderous creature that chased us down??"

"Yeah??"

"Well, it because ten years ago, i was their caretaker and i been taking care of him and the other toys when i was 19 before i met you when you were little in the age 24."

"huh....."

Emily watch her mother stitched the wounds of Huggy wuggy, who whine and squirm a bit when Ella stitching his wounds on his head. Ella murmured a lot of apologies to him as she finished stitching his wounds before bandaging it carefully." there you go. Good as new." Ella said with a smile on her face after finishing fixing him. Huggy wuggy reach to touch his bandaged wound before chirping happily to her making her smile.

"Heh, feeling better now??" she asked as Huggy wuggy nodded at her before perking up when Ella offered him some meat that she manage to packed up a lot inside of her bag, just incased if any murderous hungry chased them." here you go, you must be hungry for so many years though." she said before her eyes went wide when Huggy snatched and start gobbling up the meat she gave.

"Okay, i rest my case." Ella murmured as Emily watch him with wide eyes in shock. Ella chuckle as she gently closed Emily's mouth as she walk passed her. She walks about before she step on the black vhs making her look down. She kneels down and picks it up as she stood up. Meanwhile, Emily was backing up a bit when Huggy takes a close to her after finishing eating before she yelp when he wrapped his long arms around, purring while Emily just falls limp in his hold, not knowing what to do.

Ella saw this and chuckle softly before continued her way to play the vhs tape on the vhs as the tv above her lights up, making her look up as well. Huggy wuggy came to her side, still carrying limp Emily, who was heaving a mental crisis on what just happened before her attention was now on the tv screen, that was showing a metal hand. Though Emily look confuse while Ella, remain blank as she instant knew what it is since she knows it in the game after all.

both three listen before Ella look away when the log ended after hearing a loud bang. Emily wince while Huggy wuggy whine while holding Emily close like a toy. Ella chuckle before reaching her hand up and pat his leg softly." you'll be okay alright?? were here." she said softly as Huggy look down at her, letting out a content chirp before following her as Ella headed towards the door with a large mural paint of a poppy flower.

Emily feel creep out when she saw multiple hanging toys hang around and writings on the wall. Ella just ignored that as she took a deep breath and gently opened the door. She then entered first as Huggy follow, head hitting on the foor frame, which made Emily snickered a bit while Huggy let out a grumble noise before ducking down, avoiding hitting his head on the ceiling.

The three of them continued waking down to a set of stairs and another corridor, where they came in  a room that has wardrobe, a doll house, and several pillows strewn about. Ella walk forward as she saw the red light emitting out behind the doors before she slowly opening it, there she saw a case, just like in the game. 'Poppy.' thought Ella as she walk forward." Ma, i dont think that you should-" but Emily was cut off when Ella opened the case, causing the light to flickered and poppy opened her eyes before the light went off.

"You opened my case. . . "Poppy said making Emily passed out in Huggy wuggy's arms making Huggy wuggy panics and tries to wake her up while Ella just remain standing while staring at Poppy softly." Im free. . .IM FREE!" Poppy cheered making Ella smile and chuckle softly making Poppy look up and gasp as she recognized her." ELLA!" Poppy cheered as she jumped and hug Ella face like a face hugger making Ella mentally jolt a bit but laugh softly." Hey poppy. Its been years since we last seen each other." Ella said softly as she gently pry Poppy off her face as she hold her.