𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

The door opened up aright after Mommy loing legs disappeared from above, revealing another lever to the another door. Ella pulled down the lever making the door slowly opened, revealing a wide open space of the familiar place. The Game station.

'Ah, so much memories to this place. . .We're i used to keep an eye on children before guiding them back to playcare after playing.' Ella thought as she gave a sad smile as she and the other two walk forward. Webs are everywhere from the ceiling as they all walk up to the platform that had a train right next to it. Ella jolt when a voice spoke up through the PA system while Emily yelped and huggy growl when he looks around him.

"𝙷𝚒 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜! 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢! 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎! 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝!"

Ella let out a sigh before putting her bag down." Emily, give me the grabpack and you stay here with Huggy." Ella said as Emily look at her mother." wait what? No ma! Its dangerous! what happens if you lose??" Emily plead as she look at her worriedly. Ella gave a sad smile and said," if there is a chance for me to not survive, i want you to continued on what's going here. Dont worry, Huggy will keep you save." Ella reassured her daughter softly as she strapped on the grabpack behind her.

"Please promise me you will come back alive Ma?" Emily pleaded making Ella look at her and nodded." I will try my best to survive Emily." Ella said softly before heading down to the Musical Memory, leaving Emily and Huggy wuggy behind. Ella remembers the routine on getting to the musical memory game before arriving the main area for Musical Memory.

"Alright, im here." Ella announce, wincing when a bunch of screens turned on around her. She knew that this will show the turtorial of the game before it ended. Once the turtorial ended she heard Mommy Long leg's voice." Oh isn't it amazing? Mommy hasn't seen the place up and running in years. . .  Mommy can only imagine how Excited Bunzo must be." Ella look up and saw Bunzo, who clapping his cymbols together. Though she could see him squinting his beady eyes, trying to recognized her but due to distant he cant.

"It's been such a long time since he's been able to play. . . to cheer. . .to eat. . . " Ella felt a little creep out at that but remain calm as she took a deep breath. She look up again when Bunzo was lowering down. She saw his beady eyes went wide as if he recognized her. Ella gave a soft smile and whispered." Hello Bunzo, its good to see you." Ella watch Bunzo clapped both of his cymbols in joy before he was pulled up, giving her an apologetic expression on his face.

"Dont worry, i'll be fine." she whispered before focusing back when the game began. Ella took a deep breath as she close her eyes.' Alright ADHD, please for the love of all stars, let me focus on this and dont make me fuck up this time.' Ella thought as she opened her eyes. She did her best to hit every color, cursing and muttering as she looked side to side trying to find many as she can, through she fuming when she saw a lots of new buttons.

'Ay putang ina! nagigigil na ako! (mother fucker, im getting pissed now.)' Ella cursed angrily and annoyance before her eyes caught the side of an emergency stop button that was spiral around the other button. She quickly shot the green hand, that she made while exploring a bit.

Just in time the game stop as Bunzo was stop right above her. Ella let out a relief sigh before tensing up when she heard Mommy Long legs start talking." Oh. . . it broke. . .that's no fun. . .for doing such a splendid job." Mommy Long legs said making Ella tried not to roll her eyes at him." Despite of it, i'll give you the part of the train code." Mommy long legs said though, Ella heard a trembling cymbols making her look up and saw Bunzo was tearing up and have a scared expression on his face.

This made Ella remember that in the game, if the player won the musical memory and took the code. Traveling through the vent to get to another game, a painful scream and crash can be heard as it was theory that Mommy Long legs killed Bunzo for failing to killed the player. That made Ella frown before an idea came to her mind." Um, can i request something??" ella spoke while raising her hand up.

"oh?? what is it then??"

"If i can get the train code, I want you to give me him as well." Ella said as she point at Bunzo, who was looking at her in shock. A moment of silence between them before Mommy Long legs spoke up," Fine then." then a loud snapped that free bunzo, causing him to fall into awaiting arms of Ella." Its okay, I got you. You're alright." Ella whispered softly at trembling Bunzo in her arms as he cling onto her.

"Mommy was hoping the game could last a little longer. Its okay though. Mommy knows. . . Other ways to play with you." She said as she slipped into the darkness, not before giving her the code before leaving. Ella sigh as she hold Bunzo close, as the yellow bunny tremble on her hold." Its alright little one. . . You're okay." Ella coo softly while rubbing his head as she carried him. Heading out of the musical memory with him in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After twist and turns, She finally reach out of the musical memory room. 'I almost lost my way. . .twice in a row ' Ella cursed as Bunzo was comfortable sitting on her shoulder. As she climbed up stairs, Emily perked up and sigh in relief to see that her mother is still alive." MA!" Emily cheered as she rushed towards to her, hugging her waist making Ella chuckle.

Emily pulled away and saw Bunzo sitting on her mother's shoulder, staring at her with curious expression." ma?? there's someone riding your shoulder." Emily pointed out making Ella chuckle." oh, this is Bunzo, one of the other toys i been taking care of long time ago." Ella introduce Bunzo, who wave hello to her shyly. Emily wave hello to him before heading towards the train, pulling down the another lever. Then Stella voice echo out the PA system.

'Looks like the next game is wack-a-wuggy then' thought Ella as the doors began to open on wack-a-wuggy game. Ella gently put down Bunzo, who looks up to her worriedly. "Dont worry about me, i'll be fine. Stay with my daughter and huggy wuggy ok??" Ella said gently to him while rubbing his head softly. Bunzo nodded before walking towards to Huggy wuggy, who was sitting down next to the train, and sat down beside him.

Ella smile before sighing as she headed to the wack-a-wuggy." Good luck ma, and please stay alived for us please." Emily plead to her making Ella nodded before heading down stairs, as she ready to play a game of wack-a-huggy. Though she wonder if the mini huggies recognized her like Bunzo, who is able to recognized her.