𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Ella could hear Poppy trying to reassured Kissy Missy as they walk ahead. Ella knew the reason why but she didnt say anything. She watch as Poppy opened the grey cabinet then pulled the a small lever, causing a carriage to opened making them go through it.

Then it began to ascended as Poppy began to speak." Listen to Ella. Things have change since the day you were gone. Terrible things that happened here." Poppy began as Kissy missy hug herself nervously as Ella frown, but didnt say anything." What's happening down here is bigger than all of us. . . and i need you. . .the others need you. So we can take revenge on that thing." Poppy said as Ella instantly knew that she is talking about  the 'prototype.' They arrive at the top as Ella pressed the button that light up the playcare.

After that they descended down before they join the others. Ella was about to speak but let out a startle yelp when the phone rang out making her answered it much to annoyance and the amusement to the other toys and Emily.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚞𝚙 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛!"

Ella sigh as she continued to listen to him while others do their thing. She then went on to work, dragging the cable to the under statue. After that Ollie send a key to the school much to her nervousness knowing she'll be facing a hungry and maniac teacher there." Becareful ma." Emily said worriedly to her mother making Ella smile softly to her." I'll be fine Emily Dont worry." she said before she took a deep breath then entered the school, while the others stood outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours later,

'i am not fine!' Ella thought as she stared down at miss delight, holding barb in her hand as she stood frozen when Ella keep her gaze on her. Doing struggling puzzles and keeping an eye on miss delight as fast as she could." please i dont want to hurt you." Ella plead as she tried to find a solution to save her. But Miss delight didnt listen as she began to chased her when the lights were now flickering.

"I dont want to hurt you! im trying to save everyone! PLEASE JUST LISTEN!" Ella yelled as she continued to run as fast as she could while Miss Delight chased after letting out a craze laughter. "I JUST WANNA TALK! I CAN GET YOU OUT OF HERE!" Ella yelled again as she continued to run as fast as she could.

She spot a place were the player killed Miss delight making her whole body went cold as she didnt want to harm her or anything. She reach at the end and grasp on the lever, tears start coming out of her eyes as she yelled." IM SORRY!" She yelled as she pulled down the lever, eyes widen as she watch the door crashed on top of Miss Delight, blood spilling on her face.

She stared down at crushed body of Miss Delight as she shakily kneels down beside her." Miss. . . . . Miss delight?. . . . " Ella said as her voice shake as both of her hands tremble in fear and horror. "I. . . . i didnt. . . .i didnt mean to. . . " Ella said as miss delight's bloody hand reach out weakly." Miss. . . .Ella. . . .dont. . . .dont cry. . . . ." miss delight said weakly as Ella tears continued to drop down on her face as miss delight place her bloody hand on Ella's cheek softly making Ella hold her hand as she trembles.

" You. . . .you did. . . . .what all. . . .you can do. . . .You saved me. . . .from. . . .the hunger. . . . But . . . . .dont worry. . . . .for me. . . .miss Ella. . . . " Miss delight said weakly as Ella tears continued to fall down on her face." We see. . . .each other again. . . . . on break time. . . " Miss delight said weakly as her voice slowly soften as Ella have a flashback from the past