𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

'Another day, working at Poppy Playtime co.' Thought Ella, as she hop out of her car before heading through the doors of the factory. Saying good morning to the secretary and some co-workers as she headed to her office. She put down her bag before looking at herself in the mirror, pushing her glasses up and take a deep breath.

"Alright Ella, let's get to work." she said to herself as she opened the door and closed it behind her. She was on her way to the entrance or where Huggy Wuggy is. She saw him getting boarded by many children, who were squealling and laughing as they jump around the blue huggable toy." Hey Huggy." Ella greeted as Huggy Wuggy look up and saw his favorite toy caretaker. "Miss Ella." one of the children saw her making the other children look over to her.

"Oh lord." murmured Ella before yelping when she was tackled to the ground by many children, who were squealling in joy and giggling as they tackled her down. "Hey kids. . . .so heavy." murmured Ella as Huggy Wuggy panic as he picked up each children off her." thanks huggy." Ella thank him as she sat up before standing up, dusting herself a bit." Alright, since you little rascal tackle me to the ground, its time for you guys to go to Playtime center." she said making the children let out awe but nodded at her.

"Welp, see ya huggy! dont over work yourself bud!" Ella said to Huggy Wuggy, letting one of the children tug her away as Huggy Wuggy wave good bye to her and the children before turning his attention to greet the guest and stuff.

As Ella lead the children to the playtime, where the kids will start playing the three games." Ella! what a pleasant surprise!" Ella jolt but calm down as she saw it's just Mommy Long legs, looking at her as she greeted the happy and energetic children." Hey Mommy Long Legs." Ella greeted her before she notice something. She could see Mommy Long Legs were glaring at the scientists, who were watching from above the railing. Which made Ella mentally frown at that. Knowing that they are here for potential new experiment towards to the children. That made Ella feel disgusted.

"Miss Ella! come play with us!" one of the children said to her as they grabbed her hand and start tugging her to the statues, where Pj the catterpillar pug is. Ella let out a soft smile and laugh as she let the children tug her away. Mommy Long legs watch on with a soft smile before narrowing her eyes at the scientist, who were now writing something on their clipboard before she turn her attention back to the children, who just finished playing whack-a-wuggy and Musical Memory.

After that, Ella lead the children to the train after saying good bye to Mommy Long legs. As they arrive at Playcare, Ella let the children go down  first before coming down next. She then hop on the trailer that will lead her and the children to the playcare. As they arrive, Ella told every children to be careful as she watch the children running and playing with the smiling critters, who are waiting for them.

Ella smile softly as she watch the children before she yelp when a purple tail wrapped around her waist." Catnap." Ella said as she looks up at the gaping smile of the purple cat." Hello Ella." Catnap's voice spoke as he look down at her." You know you shouldn't do that or you'll ended up getting punch on the face like i did when Dogday or Kicken Chicken jumpscared me." she said as Catnap let out a chuckle before placing her back to the ground.

"Now where's the fun of that??" he teased her making her narrowed her eyes at him." dont even think about it Catnap." she said making him smile widely even more, trying to act innocent." Miss Ella!" Ella and Catnap turn their attention towards the children, who were giggling and laughing as they hid behind her." please save us" the children said while giggling as Ella let out a amused grin as she looks down at them." who are you running for??" she asked as she didnt know that dogday was creeping towards to her.

"SURPRISE!" Dogday scream as he grabbed her around the waist, causing Ella to scream at the top of her lungs." PUTA!" Ella scream in her language before laughing when Dogday began to tickling her side." Tickling attack!" Dogday grinned even wider as he continued tickling her." Catnap!! hahahahaha! help me!!! hahahahahah!" Ella plead towards the purple cat while reaching her hand out, trying to pushed dogday's paw away from her side.