𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Dogday woke up after hearing the bell before hestart stretching his body, letting out a yawn. He stood up as he let Catnap stretched himself before going to wake up the children. Then he notice that Ella isn't here. 'Oh right, she went home after singing us a lullaby. . . .which is a lovely song though.' he thought before having a soft smile before yawning again as he left outside of the home sweet home.

Catnap guides the children out of the home sweet home with the rest of the smiling critters, bringing them to the cafeteria for breakfast. Children chattering and giggling each other as they walk ahead. Emily, who was now at Dogday's side, holding his paw with her small hand made his heart clench how adorable she is. Arriving at the cafeteria, children were eating their breakfast while the smiling critters keeps on eye on them while they also eat as well.

Although, Catnap saw in the corner of his eyes that there are many scientist watching them, especially the children making him frown and his tail twitch a bit in annoyance. He then look down at Emily, who was now playing with his tail since she finished eating her breakfast, giggling happily when he twitch his tail under her chin. He gave a soft smile before looking back to his friends, listening to them talking.

Though, he wonders when Ella will come back now. Knowing she always does since its part of her work and being a caretaker to him and the other toys. He gave a soft sigh as he close his eyes. He have a huge crush on her ever since then. Especially her showing kindness to him back then making her different towards to the humans. Though, he knew that Dogday have a huge crush on her as well but both him and Dogday mutually agree that if there are ever chance if ella choose either of them or choose both, they will agree to either shared or support each other if she choose either one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been two days, the toys began to look confused and concern why Ella didnt came back that day. Maybe she's sick or something important came up as many toys thought but not for Mommy Long legs. She knew something was up, especially she notice there are a lot of scientist watching every children that made her tense up and feel protective towards the children.

Not to mention, she began hearing rumors to every humans that work here. She need to know what kind of rumors are they talking about. So she began to sneakly start listening to the conversation to the other humans. Once the scientist aren't focus on her, she slowly climbed into the vents and crawl her way to begin her search. Then she arrive at the balcony, staying at the corner as she heard one of the humans talking to each other.

"Hey did you heard??"

"Heard about what??"

"Did you heard about Ella??"

"You mean the caretaker towards the toys?? what about her??"

"I heard she was fired back then."

"wait really?! why?!"

"I have no clue. No one knows why she was fired all the sudden."

"Well shit, she is a nice lady that brighten the day here on the factory."

"Yeah, its ashame that we lost a lovely and nice lady."

"yeah. . ."

Mommy long legs stared in shock and disbelief after what she heard. 'Ella is. . . .gone???' she thought as she slowly backs up and start crawling back to the playtime center, as she continued thinking about what she heard. She couldn't believe it. Her favorite caretaker was fired. Whom she treated as her own child and a friend.