𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

It is now 1993, and Ella is now 24 years old now. She's at home, getting ready to work as she stared at the calendar with a frown on her face. '2 years left before the hour of joy happen.' she thought with a sigh as she fixed up her hair before leaving her room. She locked the door behind her before going to her car.

About few hours of driving, she arrived outside of the Playtime co. factory, hopping out of the car locking it and headed towards the entrance doors. She opened the door as she was greeted by a joyful laugh and squeals by every children making her smile softly. She could see some family being dragged by their excited children, holding a toy in their hands. She smile softly before walking ahead, saying goodmorning to her fellow co-workers, who some say goodmorning back to her while others just ignore her.

After that, she was about to go and check all the toys since she's their caretaker after all. However, she bump into someone." Oof, sorry about that! I didn't mean to-"

"Hey shortie."

A familiar voice made her stop for a second before growling in annoyance." George. . ." She said with not impressed on her face making him laugh." aw, come on Shortie. Not saying goodmorning to me??" George asked with a grin on his face making Ella rolled her eyes at him." not after the day you start calling me shortie. Quit it." she said as she gave him a look on her face that says 'knock it off'. But George just laugh it off and grin at her." awe, but its true. You're so short. Tell me, are all asian are this short??" he asked making Ella feel offended at his words.

"Watch it your words George, or you get a smack on the face for saying that." She growl as she crossed her arms on her chest making him raise both of his arms in the air." Alright, alright. I'll stop. But tell you what. How about we go on a date? just you and me??" he asked as he lean down to her, making her back up." Excuse you, im not going on a date with you idiot." she said with a glared making him frown." Aw come, just one date thats all i could ask for." George whine making her glared at him.

"No means no George. Why would you go and start flirting with your girlfriend, Allison. Im sure she'll be pissed that your trying to flirt with me." Ella said as George let out a scoff." who cares. Let's just keep this a secret okay?? Come on, just one date." he said with a grin making ella glared at him." No George. I am not dating you. Ever. Read my lips." she said making George frown and glared at her before opening his mouth. But he stop as he stared something behind her with terrified expression.

This confused Ella before she heard a angry growl behind her, She look up and saw Huggy Wuggy, Not happy at all and was now glaring at George." Oh hey Huggy." Ella casually greeted the blue huggable toy before her as George back up, feeling scared when Huggy Wuggy was showing sharp teeth and was growling at him. "You were saying George??" Ella taunted while smirking at him making him glared at her but stop when Huggy wuggy gave a threaten growl." Whatever." George said as he turn away and left.

Ella let out a relief sigh before looking up to huggy, who was no longer growling and he is now smiling instead showing his sharp and terrifying teeth." Thanks for that Huggy. If you weren't here, i might punch him on the face." she said making Huggy wuggy let out a chirp before purring when Ella scratch under his chin.

"Come on, lets get you back to your station."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Im sorry, he did what??!"

'And this is the part where i should stay quiet.' thought Ella as she sigh softly, watching Mommy long legs let out a long threaten lectures and anger as she pace around the playtime center, while the kids were playing. "Dear, are you alright?? that. . .human never hurt you or anything??" Mommy Long legs asked her, acting like a worried mom towards their child. Ella gave her a reassuring smile and said." Im fine. Beside, Huggy came just on time to stop him from continued what he was not supposed to do."