𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

'GLORY, GLORY WHAT  A HELL THE WAY I DIE!' Ella sing in her mind as Mommy Long legs began counting. She literally bolt away as fast as she could. 'You can't get me. You can't get me! ahhh nakakatakot talaga! (this is so scary!)' thought Ella as she went sharp right but still continued to run. Then she then hid in a corner and sat there as Mommy Long legs came running by, while laughing maniacly making Ella let out a quiet nervous laugh.

'Im gonna die.' thought Ella as she took opportunity to examine the room first before she heard Mommy Long legs laughing which made her scream. "PUTANG INA! (MOTHER  F*$%?!)" Screamed Ella before bolting out quickly as she could. After long hour of running and behing chased, she arrive at hallway, running straight towards the another door, shooting out the blue hand forward to the plue scanner.

Then she heard Mommy Long legs running towards to her while laughing insanely making Ella felt her anxiety kicking in.' come on! come on! come on!' thought Ella, looking back and forth towards the blue scanner and to Mommy Long legs running down the hall. Once the door opened, she went in and saw that this is the place where the player killed Mommy Long legs.

Ella was hesistant to do that as she didnt want to killed her. She gasped when she was tackled to the ground, making her stared up to Mommy Long legs crazed smile." GOT YOU NOW IMPOSTER!" Mommy Long legs yelled, making Ella feel annoyed when she called her that before yelling back at her." PUTANG INA! (MOTHER F#*&!?) IM NOT A BLOODY IMPOSTER! ITS ME! ELLA!" Having her patience thin and feeling so tired after running around the place while being chased.

Mommy Long legs paused before staring down at her with surprise expression. She couldn't not believe what she just heard, especially that language. The only person who can speak that language is no other than. . . . .oh. . . A Realization hits on Mommy Long legs, backing up away as Ella sat up.

"You're. . . . .Ella??" Mommy Long legs asked as she shakely reach her hand to see if she is not hallucinating or in a dream." its me Mommy Long legs. . .Im back." Ella said with a gentle and tired smile on her face. Tears start gathering up in Mommy Long legs eyes before stretching her arms forward and pulled Ella into a hug, making Ella yelp in surprise." OH ELLA! I HAVE MISSED YOU! IM SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING THAT ITS YOU AND I ALMOST KILLED YOU!" Mommy Long legs apologized to her making Ella just pat her back softly.

"It's okay. . . .you were blinding by hate and anger after all." Ella reassured her softly, comforting her softly. After few minutes of crying, they are now heading to the entrance that recently opened, unawared a massive metal claw poked out, staring before going back into the darkness once again, after not able to get any parts from Mommy Long legs remains.

As soon they arrived on the series of catwalks that were just above the Game station, Ella looked down below to see the train and saw Huggy wuggy, mini huggies, Bunzo bunny, Pj the caterpillar pug who is there, getting a lots of pets from Emily and on her shoulder were candy cat and Catbee. The sight she's seeing made Ella smile softly.

"Who's that girl??" Mommy long legs asked softly as she noticed Emily." oh, that's my adopted daughter, Emily." Ella said making Mommy Long legs eyes went wide after hearing that name." You mean. . . that girl is little emily??" She asked making Ella realized that Mommy Long legs knows Emily back then when Ella still works before being fired.

"Yep." Ella said with a smile as Mommy Long legs look back down again." she's all grown up now." Mommy Long legs said with a small smile on her face making Ella chuckle." Yeah, she is." Ella said before Mommy Long legs notice something." She looks like you back in the days when you still work here." Mommy Long legs pointed out as she look at Ella." Well, Emily wanted to copy my previous appearance though. So she got glasses and tied her hair into bun." Ella explained with a soft chuckle before walking.

"Come on, lets get Poppy." Ella said as Mommy Long legs followed her behind. They both arrive to the control room, finding Poppy being webbed off with the code. Mommy Long legs pulled the webbing off before handing Ella a train code." So you now able to recognized her??" Poppy asked while staring at Mommy long legs. Mommy Long legs sigh before speaking," yes. im sorry for not believing you Poppy. I was blinding with anger and hate after all those years i thought someone is trying impersonated her." Mommy Long legs apologized making Poppy sigh.

"Well, im not mad at you. I might went through a same thing if someone is trying to impersonate Ella." Poppy agrees before smiling." So i forgive you Mommy." Poppy said making Mommy Long legs smile before looking back to Ella, who was smiling." That's great, but lets get going before the otehrs starts wondering what took me so long."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours, the three got back and Ella tried to calm down very scared Emily while Huggy wuggy stood in front, growling towards to Mommy Long legs. Thankfully, Ella manage to explained everything and they all calm down. They all climb on the train while Ella climb on the front, pressing all the codes before pulling the regulator, making the train go forward.

Ella looked at the game station that slowly faded away from her view before looking back in front. She instantly knew Poppy will begin speaking through the small speaker.

"𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜. . . 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. . . 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎."

'I knew that. You needed me to defeated the Prototype.' Ella thought as the train track was switched to another track. She knew that this direction where the track is taking her is to the place of Playcare, home of the smiling critters. . .

"𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍. . . .𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘. . .𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. . .𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝. . . . 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎. . . . 𝚠𝚑𝚊-"

Ella instantly knew after Poppy was cut off, the small alarm with off making Ella hold on when the train began to go downwards and faster. 'Shit!' thought Ella, grunting when the train began to rock side to side. She quickly grasped on the lever and pulled it down, seeing sparks from outside as the sound of the grinding of the metal filled the air. Ella held down the lever but she began to notice that the train began to lean on one side.

"FUCK!" Ella cursed before gasping when the train fell on its side making her fell and hit her head on the metal beam in the cab. Her vision began to blurred, stumbling a bit before looking at the window to see the sign that says 'Playcare' before passing out. Though a thought came to her mind as she wonder. 

'I hope that Emily and the toys are save. . . '