𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

As Ella arrive at the wack-a-wuggy, as she entered the main area that was filled with sand all over the floor and have eighteen holes surrounding the main area. 'Welp, just like a game, i needed to wack them back. . . .I hope i didnt hurt them.' Ella thought before Mommy Long Legs revealed herself in another window.

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children." Mommy Long legs said as Ella knew that, looking nervous but she takes a deep breath to calm herself down." Have fun." then the door slammed shut behind her making tensed up and ready her grabpack.

Then the mini huggies slowly coming out making Ella successfully hit them as they came. Until they start coming much faster and faster making harder for her. Ella noticed something was off. She scanned every hole as she continued wacking away. She then saw that one hole that was infront of her. Her eyes went wide before a black huggy wuggy practically shot out, making Ella let out a curse word 'PUTA' So loud, complete scared the shit out of her as she wack it away.

"Hahahaha, I feel like im about to passed out after this." Ella murmured to herself but stop when she saw that One of the huggies seems to recognized her, especially sniffling a bit and perked up before chittering something to their fellow mini huggies. Ella raised her eye before the game ended, meaning that she completed the game." Well. . . .you did it! Mommy is so proad of you!" Mommy Long legs said making Ella look up to her with a frown on her face." Now here's the next part of the train code." Mommy Long legs said as the doors opened, revealing a pink hand with a next part of the train code.

Ella took it and Mommy Long legs left. Leaving her and the mini huggies behind. Ella sigh before yelping when many mini blurrs swarmed around her, blinking as she realized that the mini huggies were hugging her. Purring and chirping in happiness to see their favorite caretaker over 10 years.

Ella laugh softly as she hug them back softly." Heh, i miss you guys so much as well." she said softly with a smile before walking ahead, with them on her arms, shoulder or on her riding on her head. After a short walked through some tight halls before arriving at the massive circular stairwell." Alright little ones, hold onto me." Ella said to the mini huggies, who all nodded while holding onto her as she shot the blue hand up to grabbed a bar to pulled herself up.

Traveling to many places that has broken stairwell and eventually she manage to make it to the top with a cardboard cutout of Candy cat. Ella blink before landing softly on the floor, bringing the blue hand back. Before she could go, she let out another surprise yell while the mini huggies let out a confused chitter. Ella look down and saw what surprise her.

"Candy cat??" Ella asked to see the blue cat, purring while nudging her head against her leg. Then in the corner of her eye, she saw a black and yellow cat coming out from the shadows." Catbee??" Ella asked again in shock and surprise as the two cat let out a meow to her.

"Well. . . i guess you two should come with me then." Ella said as she placed some mini huggies on her either shoulders or her head or on her back as she picked up the two cats in her arms. She continued walked around before arriving at the set of tracks and gates.

"Okay, i think i know that this place is where im going to meet Kissy." Ella murmured softly as she found the blocked off exit. Then Ella tense up when the sound of the opening door caught her attention as she saw a familliar shillouete of someone she knew." Kissy. .. " Ella murmured softly with a soft smile when the figure step into the light, revealing no other than Kissy Missy.

Ella knew that Kissy Missy will not able to recognized her a lot since she was covered with mini huggies and holding two cats in her arms. She watch as Kissy looked at the lever on her side before pulling it down, causing the door gate opened. Ella watch Kissy missy left, not before pausing as she took another one last look to her then left while going around the corner.

Ella knew that Kissy missy might be going back to Playcare from what she remember from the game. She then took a deep breath before walking ahead. After few hours of traveling and trying to exit out of the way, she manage the reach out of the path before climbing up stairs.

"MA!" Emily yelled as she rushed towards to her before stopping when she saw what her mother is carrying." Ehehe, a little help here??" Ella said while smiling awkwardly making Emily nodded and took the two cats into her arms while the mini huggies hop out of her and rushed towards to huggy wuggy and beginning to climb up to him over and over as Huggy wuggy just stood there, looking like he's used to it while Bunzo just slamming his cymbols showing how happy he is. This view that Ella is seeing made her smile softly as Emily giggle when Candy cat licked her cheek softly.

 After a brief reunion, Ella pulled down the last lever.

"𝙶𝚎𝚎𝚣, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎? 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍! 𝚂𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎; 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚎𝚜! 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!"

Ella took a deep sigh as she look at the last game as the door slowly opened up." Guess time to meet Pj then." Ella murmured before looking at her daughter the rest of the toys." You guys stay here okay??" she said making the toys nodded at her while Emily nodded with unsure on her face but she knew that her mother will be fine.

Ella smile softly before heading to the game of Statues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After few hours as she played the game. Ella saw how Pj perked up with recognition on his face making Ella chuckle softly when she saw a joyful expression on his face. Now she needed a plan to saved him before Mommy Long legs could killed him. Then the lights flickered into darkness." Pj, come here quick!" Ella whispered making Pj quickly follows her when Ella smashed the observation deck and quickly climbed with Pj following her.

The two of them went through the hole that was fairly big as they continued. After that, Pj tackles her to the ground and began licking her cheeks, making laugh." Okay! okay! down boy. Down." Ella said while pushing his snout away from her as she sat up." Now, listen to me Pj. You need to listening my instruction. This guidelines will lead you to the game station where the other toys are waiting along with me daughter. Would you do that for me??" Ella asked him. Pj let out a barked as he understand.

Ella smile before she began explaining to get to the game station. She waved good bye to him as she watch him go before heading to another direction, where she could hear Mommy Long legs voice." Where did you two go?? The game is over, you won! come back and mommy will give you the code." Ella continued moving forward, hoping that she wouldn't find her before she found Poppy. 

"agh! How Dare you disobey me! I will find you! and when i do. . ." Mommy let out a giggles before yelling." WHERE ARE YOU?!" Ella flinched but continued walking. After countless of puzzles that annoyed Ella so much, she was now walking down on the metal hallway when the floor suddenly gave out, making her fall down. But thankfully, she didnt break anything or sprain anything.

She then knew that this is the place where Mommy Long legs will begin to chased her down as she walk forward and was ready to shoot the green hand up, but quickly back up when Mommy Long legs came tumbling down, screaming in anger."  I asked you to play and fair. And you CHEATED! Mommy HATES Cheaters! Now. . .we are going to play one last GAME IMPOSTER!" She said as she slowly looking more demented looking making Ella backs up with fear in her eyes.

"It's called. . .Hide. . . .and. . . . .SEEK!"