Venomous Cure

Copyright © 2017-2020 by @pinklover237 Inc.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without permission of the author / writer ( @pinklover237 / Akari Ogino ).

The cover of this story fully belongs to the author. No part of the cover may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording. The cover is fully edited by the author herself using apps. Therefore, you should not take it and label it as your cover.

Any graphic designs or images are either fully edited by the author or just edited by the author. If an image is watermarked as Akari Ogino / @pinklover237 , you should be aware that it is fully edited by the author. Any other images that are not watermarked belongs fully to its rightful owner and to the Internet.

The original story 'Fairy Tail' belongs fully to its author, Hiro Mashima. This story is fan fiction, therefore, the author has the right to write another story involving Mashima's characters. It is already protected by Wattpad.

______________________________________

Hello!

Before I start off with anything else to say, you may know that this story was titled as "No | Jerza", not "Venomous Cure | Jerza". Originally, I published this story in 2015, but it was on hold for quite a while, so I unpublished it. Nevertheless, here's a new version of an old version story I wrote.

I was thinking of some Jerza story ideas to write, when suddenly I thought of this one. I found out it was actually going to be a one shot if I write it, which I really hate writing one shots because it's never on going and that bothers me. So, instead I've planned it a bit longer and a short story will be okay.

I thought it would be cooler and better if Jeraline and Eric are in the scene. It already said in the summary that they were Jellal and Erza's children, but if you want to know more about them, you could check out my story "Little | Future Jerza". However, please note that my story "Little | Future Jerza" has nothing to do with the story of this one.

This story is rated PG-13 due to the heavy amount of coarse language which is swearing or any other inappropriate words throughout the story that may not be attended by younger viewers. Otherwise, the story would be rated PG.

Thank you for your understanding.