Chapter XVI

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Before the white haired man could even open the door to exit out of the Fernandes home, the door blew open to reveal the rest of the new generation Fairy Tail members who were gathered all together, and even when they weren't there yet, everyone could hear the master's voice resounding.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Kokatsu raised his prominent cheekbones, looking at everyone with starling eyes. Instead of acting calm and simply content, he already wanted to bring the account to all the members of Fairy Tail. "I suppose all of you are here for the big news," Kokatsu forwarded, but nothing seemed to change all of the other mages' expressions. "It's official, looks like my beloved said yes!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀That's when all of their expressions changed, and the flying blue exceed jumped in and bared his teeth. He was old and nothing of his animal appearances really changed except for the bigger body and the olden animal face. He flew, crossing his arms. "We've all heard that all you do is tell lies!" The blue cat said. "We know how Erza decides things — she doesn't act upon situations without thinking properly!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And what do you know? You're not even human," Kokatsu raised an eyebrow, and then a long pink haired adolescence girl stepped in and showed her fists. She narrowed her eyebrows as Kokatsu only examined her from head to toe, seemingly as if he was judging her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My exceed is being realistic!" The pink haired girl said. "Although my family only visits the guild from time to time, we are always updated in the information about our comrades! Aunt Erza has been dealing with this problem for months now and we know her final decision is to not marry you. . . Whatever damage you've caused today surely will convince her that she should go with her plan."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As Kokatsu examined her, he realized that she was also notable for being related to some other famous mages. "You're a Dragneel, aren't you?" He asked, seeing her eyes widen. He wasn't surprised. "Well, the niece of the greatest spring of evil that ever lived and you might also have some demon blood inside of you because of your father, I believe. Because of that, I wouldn't want another problem to come in to disturb the wedding."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Before she could even reply, Laxus appeared right in front of him and in an instant, he punched his face which made Kokatsu fall to the ground, being as unexpected as a thief. From the back of the house peeking outside to where the door was, Erza saw the sudden commotion as she held both her children close to her. She felt an increase of adrenaline run through her, only passively watching the moment.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Kokatsu coughed, and then turned his body to see who it was, which wiped the cheeky grin he had on his face. He saw the blond haired master of Fairy Tail standing before him, flinty eyes and a noisy breath.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't think you'd want to have a problem with any of us," Laxus warned, and then striking once more. "It's time where we say that we don't care if it's the Magic Council that we're up against. You've hurt all our members, tortured them, beat them or even verbally sexualized the own master's daughter — and you aren't going to get away with that."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Kokatsu choked. "Dear, how I really do want to fight you —"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And then he was surprised again. It was like a swift breeze of pixie dust coming in, and the second he opened his eyes, he saw a demon that was murder thirsty, if that was even a word to use. Erza and the others all said the name of the demon, but the demon payed no attention to it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"If you really don't believe me, hear so yourselves!" Kokatsu screamed, and then turning to Erza, who clenched her teeth. "Tell them, darling. Tell them that you're now officially my fiancé and you're going to marry me."