Chapter XIII

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you still awake, anata?" The white-haired woman asked, barely opening her eyes as she sat up and got out from her half twisted body. Looking at the clock and then looking at her husband, who seems to be sketching on the desk with the light on, she scratched her eyes. "It's one in the morning, and there's a chance you'll wake Lexa-chan."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I gave that kid some stuff to do for me, so she's in the kitchen working," her husband says, and then picking up a book from a pile that was beside him and flipped through the pages. "My daughter has to know how to create Thunder Palace, after an hour of begging me to give her the task so she'll fall asleep."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀His wife jolted. "Laxus, you do realize that that isn't healthy, do you?" She stood up from their bed and took a look on what her husband was doing and then her eyes widened. "What's all. . . This?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Evidence — another thing that Lexa was nagging me about. But I'm also doing it because I'm the master of Fairy Tail and I want to help our fellow comrades," Laxus explained. "Besides, that son of bitch insulted Lexa right in front of my eyes and hurt her. If only you were there, you wouldn't want to know what happened next."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀His wife blinked. "What?" She began, and then narrowing her eyebrows even more than they were before. "First, who insulted Lexa-chan and what did that person say? Second, what did you do? Third, evidence for what? Fourth, why did I only know about this now? In the early morning!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Laxus rolled his eyes, but he slightly laughed. "Mira, calm down. I just did a few punches that barely even destroyed the whole guild, with the help of Natsu and Gray," he said, loving the way his wife reacted.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mirajane facepalmed. "Whenever those two are involved with you, the entire area gets wiped out!" She pouted. "Also, did this just happen yesterday? Of all times, why did I have to visit Elfman and Evergreen! One of the rarest times I wasn't at the guild!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Laxus stopped chuckling, as he remembered another one of his wife's questions. "Kokatsu Osaka."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mirajane paused. "The person who's causing problems to Erza at the moment? What does that have to do with the topic?" She asked, although she then realized that Laxus was just answering one of her questions. A sudden shiver went down her spine. "What did he say to Miralexa-chan?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The blond haired man stopped what he was doing and looked at his wife. "Do you really want to know?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mira stared at him. "Just tell me, Laxus." She demanded, feeling the cold that suddenly surrounded her. Even if her husband told her what Kokatsu Osaka said to her daughter, Mira was not sure if she was able to do anything about it. It might give greater problems to Erza.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Laxus looked back at his work and he breathed, preparing to speak. However, before he can respond to his wife's order, Miralexa quickly burst inside their room, startling the hell out of her parents. Both Laxus and Mira gasped and turned, somewhat growling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Lexa-chan, there's something called knocking!" Mira said, then noticing her daughter was surrounded by her yellow power. "If you dare break the door, young lady, you're in big trouble!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Immediately, the light blond haired girl's magic vanished, and then she rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to break anything, mom," she said, "Also, who cares if I come in without knocking? It's not like you're giving me a sibling!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mirajane and Laxus both felt blood rise up through their cheeks but both of them only narrowed their eyebrows, trying to ignore their body's reactions. Laxus then coughed, turning back around on the desk. "Have you finished, Lexa?" Laxus asked, continuing his plans as the pencil touched the paper on the table.