Chapter XVII

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As the council members kept moving all the boxes and other odds and ins that would be suitable for a ceremony, Kokatsu sent endless orders to each council member that passed by him. Others found it bizarre for some people to be moving and placing things elsewhere in the middle of the night but certainly, it was all part of the picture.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀There appeared in the dark was a small man that was holding a lamp, then he frowned. Kokatsu looked over to the direction where the man was standing and saw his loyal servant, Hensou. "What are you doing, Master Osaka?" Hensou asked, but he realized that he already knew the answer to his question. He walked closer to his master, and then stood by his side as he watched the other council members working.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I need everything in place before the day I marry the woman I've been trying to get a hold of for a year," Kokatsu says. "The wedding is fast approaching, Hensou. I need no time to waste — I'm preparing body guards to guard the church outside from each corner and each roof. No one shall disturb the wedding."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The half maroon, half white haired man gulped. "But it's twelve in the morning, Master Osaka. . ." Hensou stepped closer to Kokatsu, and then whispered something. "How long are you going to keep them brainwashed? Or whatever spell you casted on all of them? The whole council, that is?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The white haired man pinched his lips together and sneered, glancing at his servant. "Stop talking nonsense," he answered. "You know very well that everything will be over if I do that. Unfortunately, they'll be brainwashed forever. For that matter, at least. Jellal's dead, thus nothing will be a problem for them to be back to normal."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"If you could brainwash the whole council, then why couldn't you be able to brain wash Fairy Tail?" Hensou asked. "If you brainwash the whole guild with that magic, plus sny other individuals that are against the idea, it would make everything less difficult." Hensou dropped his eyes to the floor, thinking. Certainly, it is no doubt why you cannot do it. It is only burrowed magic that you are using.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'd love to do that, but my magic reached the limit," Kokatsu said. "I know no one who can perform such sorcery except for Jellal himself — I mean, that's where I got the magic anyway. Unless if you can do it, Hensou. Have you got some kind of plan up your sleeve?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Hensou narrowed his eyebrows. "I'm afraid I cannot assist you with your plans, Master Osaka, thus giving the reason why I cannot attend the wedding this weekend. I should have told you much sooner, but I just read a letter from my seventh cousin who lives in Sin, who informed me that my great aunt is very ill. The letter must have been sent a few weeks ago, thus, I must visit my family."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"The only fast way to get to Sin from Fiore is by train, and that takes about nine days." Kokatsu said, as if he did not support the idea.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I have the time and money, Master Osaka." Hensou replied. "My grandmother. . . She's just as important as Mrs. Fernandes is to you. I'm sure you would understand."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Kokatsu heavily sighed, and then closed his eyes. "Very well," he finally said. "When are you leaving?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"The sooner, the better. Tomorrow afternoon, perhaps. I'd start packing my bags," Hensou replied, and then he began walking away, but before he disappeared into the darkness with his lamp, he looked back. "Because I'm not there to help you, keep your eyes at hand, Master Osaka. You'll never know who you will be facing."

* * * * * * *

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erza stumped back on the couch, looking at her new ring that showed her betrothal with her next husband, Kokatsu Osaka. As she looked around her living room, there was no photos that she could look at that had Jellal in them, because she knew well that they should be somewhere safe. Erza could not imagine the name of the house being changed to the Osaka Residence, moreover, she could not imagine her name being Erza Osaka.