Chapter IV

* * * * * * *

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As Erza, Jeraline and Eric came into the guild, it was somewhat surprising to see practically everyone from Fairy Tail staring at them as they entered and with surprise, they stopped and stood there. It was most likely because the guild must've heard from Mest, or otherwise news spreads quicker from other people that have connections with the Magic Council and people from Fairy Tail.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It was silent for a brief moment, until Erza's eyebrows squished together, befuddled by everyone's state. Right when she was about to ask everyone what the problem was even though she already knew it, the white haired woman which was the wife of the master of Fairy Tail spoke.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Erza!" She began, "We heard that you had to go to the Magic Council which indeed bothered us all because it was so sudden — what happened?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erza began hearing the rest of the guild with second demotions and fights even, arguing if the event of Erza having to go to the Magic Council lead to trouble or not. Erza rolled her eyes as she only sighed and walked toward the long table where everyone sat as Jeraline and Eric followed. Erza stood at the end of the table, closest to where she was heading.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erza only stopped when all she saw was everyone complaining about her state or the event that happened today with the Magic Council, or practically everything that makes Erza the center of the topic but none of the Fairy Tail guild members remembered that Erza was asked a question.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Because she was not in a good mood, Erza smashed her hands on the table which of course, silenced everyone as she finally spoke. "Surprising to see that none of you tampered around with my own problem — which was a good thing because I want none of you to interfere by making commotions unless if you want to get killed," she threatened, but wasn't surprising to Jeraline and Eric.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erza then continued. "But to answer Mira's question. . ." She said, ". . . The Magic Council is demanding me to remarry."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀At that point, the whole guild felt silent again until a pink haired man who had short but not too short spiky hair roared. "Who the fuck is allowing that —" Soon enough, he was interrupted by the dark blue or close to black haired man who was carrying a small little girl that had the same colour as his hair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oi, flame brain, don't forget that there's kids in here," He said, "Don't swear in front of my kids and the rest of —"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sooner, he was soon cut off by the pink haired man because of another fight he was creating with the dark haired man. They don't usually fight as much now than they did when they were younger, but they're still never in the same lane; their magic were complete opposites after all.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The dark haired man put his daughter down and the pink haired man got out of his seat as two of them begin arguing and doing their own thing, leaving the whole guild to still pay attention to Erza.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Erza ignored the two bickering voices of her comrades because she was certainly not in the state to take care of them as she continued to talk about her situation, especially when several people are asking the same question.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know what's gotten into them," Erza said, "It's even a law now and it's been like that for five months — you must remarry if you're partner passed away. Severe punishments will be faced if the order is not followed. . ." Erza narrowed her eyebrows, while thinking whatever the punishments may be or she'll face. She's probably endure the pain since she never saw a point in life after Jellal passed away. However, she couldn't die because she didn't want to leave her children behind.