Chapter XXII

* * * * * * *

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Her fingers folded into her hands perfectly, as she stared at them with her heart beating as fast as possible. She knew why she was feeling unsettled, but she never expected her body to react too unsecured. Transporting to the wedding with a long, four wheel vehicle that was usually used to get to short distances and was used so long ago made her have quick breaths.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀On top of that, Erza was wearing the wedding dress that she was forced to wear. It was pretty, but it was not as defying as the wedding dress she wore when she was getting wed to a man she loved. Her hair was left untied except with a strand being loosely tightened with a white ribbon, as her hair was beautifully straightened with being slightly curled at the end. Attached on her hair was a silky white veil that complimented her design flawlessly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The fact that she looked absolutely stunning for a man that she utterly hated made her have a headache. Not only being forced into the marriage, but as well as being forced to look good for the marriage, and even forcing her to replace her old wedding ring to her new engagement ring and ring later.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀She did of know what the future of her marriage will be, but she can already see nothing but sorrow in her life. Not only her but her children as well, who she was having pins and needles for right now. She manically paced herself because they weren't coming at all, and what would happen to them once she's married Kokatsu? If Kokatsu was left with them, who knows how he'll hurt them?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't worry, Erza," a voice said, as Erza looked up and forgot that she had friends that were with her, specifically the old Team Natsu. Although they disbanded because of their own families, they got together at some points in their life to see how each other was doing. And here, it was Lucy who spoke, assuring her. "Mira told me about what will happen. Now, it doesn't matter that we're facing the Magic Council — might as well go for it all in. We're all helping you, Erza, all of Fairy Tail."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That wasn't part of the plan, Lucy," the matte black haired man or also known as Gray came in, frowning. "We can't meddle around, for Erza said so and Laxus's plan —" Of course, he was brutally interrupted by the pink haired man that punched him with his Fire Magic on the side of his face, making his mouth howling. Natsu growled, narrowing his eyebrows as he heavily sighed, while Gray glared at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Gray snarled. "Fucking hell, Natsu, when are you going to grow up?" He asked with a sharp tone and then he held out the palms of his hand, as ice clouds started forming. "You already got yourself a daughter and you still couldn't stop your idiotic character?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It would've been okay to just disagree, but there was a gloom that appeared in your eyes," Natsu scowled, making Gray take a deep breath and Lucy only sighing. There was no way to end it when the pink haired literal demon looked like daggers. "You practically insulted my wife, Gray. The one who hasn't grown up is you, who probably dreamt about leaving your own children for five years!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And that was where Gray lost himself.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why don't I just freeze you to death so you would stop talking, how 'bout that?!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uh, it's actually a time where you guys need to chill?" Lucy came in, the upset lines appearing on the side of her body, but the two male wizards paid no attention to her because they were just doing the usual; fighting with plenty of childish acts like ever since. Lucy looked over at Erza then, but there was no movement that was returned from the scarlet haired woman. Lucy curled her shoulders over her chest, crumpling her body posture.