23. Withering In Despair

The night seemed to drag on endlessly.

My body was completely exhausted, to the point where I couldn't even lift a finger.

But it appeared that exhaustion had no effect on him whatsoever, as he continued to thrust into me from behind with full force.

I had lost count of how many times we had gone at it long ago.

All I could feel was that my body had become extremely sensitive over time, and even the slightest touch was enough to send me over the edge.

"Your mind seems to be elsewhere, mate," Zev whispered, nipping at my earlobe with his sharp teeth. "It appears that I'm not fucking you hard enough."

His words sent my heart racing. Before I could comprehend what was happening, he slid his arm under my waist and lifted me up.

His thrust came so forcefully that they jolted me awake.

He started pounding harder from behind, much more forcefully than before. "Zev... ah... please, slow down a bit," I pleaded, struggling to control my mixture of sobs and moans.

But he paid no heed. Instead, his groans of pleasure grew louder.

He needed to stop. My body couldn't handle any more pleasure, and I couldn't bear to climax again. "Zev.....I can't take it anymore." Despite my plea, he kept thrusting inside me with a relentless rhythm.

"Wait, wait a minute... ah! Please... please!" Gripping the crumpled and soaked sheets beneath me, I began to scramble away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Suddenly, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them behind my back.

His other hand tangled in my hair as he started to direct me back and forth, establishing a new rhythm. I couldn't even squirm away from his grip now; all I could do was endure his angry, erratic thrusts.

With his hot, pulsating length moving in and out, it felt as though my insides were melting.

Just a little longer.....I just had to hold on a little longer....

The sound of flesh smacking in the silent room was overwhelming, and even though I had surpassed my limits long ago, another climax was approaching me once again.

It felt absurd.

No... No. I can't handle this. I'm going to die.

Zev might fuck me to the death.

I'm gonna die.

After struggling desperately to resist the urge to climax, I finally succumbed, my body spasming around his length.

I turned my head to the side to hide my face, to shield myself from this humiliation.

But as I did so, the nape of my neck lay bare before him, and in the next moment, he bit down on it hard enough to draw blood causing me to shrink in pain which was laced with pleasure, his animalistic growl filling my ears.

Zev didn't stop thrusting even as my body convulsed and twitched, spilling all over his hard length.

Despite my efforts to suppress them, my moans suddenly intensified. He was keenly aware of even my slightest reactions to him.

He pulled out half of his length and then slammed back in, deliberately grinding against a certain spot inside me where I reacted the most.

My vision became blurry, and exhaustion overwhelmed me to the point where even breathing became difficult.