Part two: In the airplane

"Here we are! Our flights isn't due for another three hours, maybe we can chill for a bit at Mcd's?" "Sounds like a plan, Smash. Let me just get our travel bags to the checkout." "Okay, I'll be at Mcdonald's." as she proceed to checkout her luggage and Smash's. "Order without me. You know my standards." "Alright, cool." As Smash said to Riley.

Three hours passed, and finally the boarding call has been announced. "The flight MH234 to Greece will be boarding in five minutes." "Looks like that's our queue." As they packed up their things and board.

"Im hungry." As Smash said to her boarding partner. "But we literally just ate, how can you still be hungry?" Riley sounded her. "My stomach is really non negotiable when it comes to the amount of food it consumed. Specifically, more than 8,000 calories a day." As she stated.

"Alright," as she finally agreed with her partner. "what do you want to ord-"

"Excuse me," as a kid went up to them. "Yes, little kid?" "Are you Riley and Smash from NCT..?" "Yes, we are." As Riley tell them." "I knew it! Can we get an autograph and a picture?" as the little kid hopefully saying. "Sure, *click*. "Here you go," "Wow, thanks! My friend is not gonna believe this! Thank you!" "You're welcome," as the two smiled towards their fans, who went back to their seats.