Part ten: Met again (Who you are)

As she got to the Uber, she wondered 'what if I look underdressed, or how's my hair?' She began to wonder, 'This is the first time I'm ever meeting a guy...' 'what am I supposed to say to him when I meet  him?' "Miss? we're here at Tee's Tea and Coffee. Do hop off." As the Uber driver said to her. "Oh, okay. Is $10 enough?" "Thank you, and here's your change." As he sped off, leaving her to gape at the entrance.

As she went ahead inside, she didn't notice a boy with sunglasses peering towards her with mesmerizing eyes, until he called out to her. "Ahem! M'here." Causing Riley to stare at the voice. He wore an expensive blazer, to say the least, a matching tie and an expensive looking rolex, he looked like a dream. But what caught her attention was the odd looking rough looking pieces of...?' "

"Scales. they're scales, sugar. Take a picture, it'll last longer. Pfft." As Riley was embarrassed to be caught red handed. "Take a seat." as he motioned towards the seat next to him. "What did you want to ask about?" "Oh, right... I kinda wanna ask you about this necklace of yours...?"

Sips drink* "Yeah? what about?" "Well... that's the thing. you said there's only two in existence, right? that only the- "Royals of mermaids owned, you are correct. So?"

"So... this." as she fished out the other necklace along with the ones he had given her, as his eyes widen in surprise. "What...?" "Yeah, I know right, haha? My mother gave this to me before she parts, but... "I knew it.. you do look familiar to Lady Armagonis... your face, the hair... everything.  Rumors spread that she's fell in love with a human and gave birth to a half." "Half what...?" Riley intervened. "Half human half mermaid. Because of that, she's has been the kind of a shut in these days.