Part fifteen: How bout we pretend to date?

As they went silent, witnessing what just happened, until Riley broke the ice. "...So, what would you like to order for your drinks?" As Kai and Eriwe went ahead and stare at her"...I'll have the Gin and tonic," "And I'll have the 'sex by the beach'." as Eriwe told the bartender. "Right away Sir." "So, Eriwe... is it? As Kai interrogated Eriwe. "How did you know Riley?" "Oh... we kinda bumped into each other's way and became friends I guess. And you?"

"What do you mean, 'and you'? I knew her ever since she debuted in  NCT'." "...What's NCT?" causing Kai's eyes to widen. Sensing the panic, Riley intervenes; "Oh! look, our drink's here. come on, Eriwe, let's go get them." "...Sure? whoa!" as Riley dragged Eriwe away from the questionable people.

*Looks around* as she looks around to see if the coast is clear. "Look... you can't just say what comes to mind." "Okay...?" *Deep breaths* "Truth is... I am a member to one of the most popular girl groups in Korea, your former country. So...yeah..." as she finished explaining to Eriwe.

"...Not to be rude to your friends, but that Kai guy doesn't like me very much... is he your lover?"

"No... but he gives me the creeps, got all close in my personal space and just won't take a hint."

"Oh, you want help getting rid of him? I can pretend to be your boyfriend if you don't mind."

That got Riley to blush red like a tomato. "WHAT?! No! no need." "Oh?" as he smiled. "You're shy? don't worry sugar, it's just for pretend." "I...I... I appreciate it.. but I..." "I what...?" "I've never been with a man before..." As that gotten Eriwe to just stare at her with his mesmerizing eyes, and smiles towards Riley. "But you're beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend." as he smiled his breathtaking smile that melts all women. 

"Haha, * blushes in secret* thanks for the sweet words, but... yeah...will you teach me then? I'll give you the 'OK' to be my pretend boyfriend." "Thanks," as he smiles again. " You know I got your back."