Part three: Finally in Greece

"So, as I was saying, what're you gonna order, Smash?" "Maybe... this?" as she pointed towards the menu saying calamari with sides of sauerkraut. "Do we have to pay?" "I guess so, it's conditional." "Okay then, excuse me! Flight stewardess?" Yes, ma'am?" " I would like to order this, please." "Sure, that will be twenty dollars." "Okay." As she fished out twenty dollars from her pockets and gave it to the flight attendant.

The flight took about four hours before they landed at the airport. "Ahh... look at the sun today, looks like it would be a nice day to tan in the beach." "Yeah, you and your tan, Smash." As she shook her head knowingly, smiling. "Well, we better check in to our hotel first, priority first;" "Yeah, I know. Lets?"

As Riley went and checked themselves at the hotel, Smash spotted two strangers, handsome to say the least; "Wow! He looks like a model, and so does his friend." As Smash preens herself and flashes a smile to the two of them, and watches as they smiles back. "Ahhh!!" "Wha! What's wrong?!" as Riley ran over towards her friend, carrying their luggage. "Them...!" "Who?!" as Riley saw Smash pointing at the two handsome guys. "What did they do? Did they do something offensive?"

"No, they're just too smoking to handle...!" as Smash fanned herself. "Oh." As Riley got sour-faced watching that nothing's wrong with her friend. Which got the two guys to chuckle watching the two. As they went and walked towards them. "Hi, is this seat taken ladies?" as the older one of them started a convo with Riley. "No, not at all! Please, have a seat!" Smash interrupted. "Smash! Manners..." "Oops, sorry... haha."

"No, not at all, please, have a seat." "Thanks," as the two sat down with the two girls. "I believe we haven't really properly introduced ourselves; I'm Kai, and I'm Ne-ho. "We're from EXOS. And we knew you guys are from NCT, aren't you?" "Yeah, we are," "You're like, really pretty Riley... this is the first time I've seen you up close." As he got closer and whispered in her ears. "Careful, you might wanna make someone want you really badly..." as she got uncomfortable from the shivers, and backed away. "Ahaha...funny."